Honeywell N95 Flatfold Disposable Respirators, 20 Masks - DF300N95BX
- Designed to fit all faces comfortably: and accommodate the user's facial movements.
- Multilayered absorption media with a smooth inner lining for added comfort.
- 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils.
- Latex free woven head straps are welded for a secure fit.
- Concealed: adjustable nose clip and soft foam nose cushion provide a custom secure seal.
- Humidity and moisture resistant filter media that repels moisture for a longer lasting respirator.
- Reliable: durable design that lasts throughout the workday.
- Non-allergenic, latex-free design.
- Packaged to maintain integrity of product in work environment.
- Masks are all bagged into a single open ended plastic sleeve to protect from exposure and contamination when the box is opened.
- This box includes 20 flatfold molded cup face masks.
NIOSH approved DF300 Series Flatfold Disposable Respirators are made with a multilayered absorption media that repels moisture and features a smooth inner lining for added comfort. Honeywell NIOSH-Approved N95 respirator face masks provide protection against airborne particulates with a 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air (excluding oils). Each package includes (twenty) disposable N95 respirators.
N: This is a Respirator Rating Letter Class. It stands for “Non-Oil” meaning that if no oil-based particulates are present, then you can use the mask in the work environment. Other masks ratings are R (resistant to oil for 8 hours) and P (oil proof).
95: Masks ending in a 95, have a 95 percent efficiency. Masks ending in a 99 have a 99 percent efficiency. Masks ending in 100 are 99.97 percent efficient and that is the same as a HEPA quality filter.
.3 microns: The masks filter out contaminants like dusts, mists and fumes. The minimum size of .3 microns of particulates and large droplets won't pass through the barrier, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC.)
Material: The filtration material on the mask is an electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fiber.
Valve: Some disposable N95 masks come with an optional exhalation valve. “The presence of an exhalation valve reduces exhalation resistance, which makes it easier to breathe (exhale,)” according to the CDC.
- Standards : NIOSH Approved
- Filtration Type : N95
- Mask Type : Flatfold Molded Cup
- Latex Free : Yes
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.