Honeywell N95 Particulate Respirators, 20 Face Mask Pack - DC300N95
- NIOSH-approved N95 protection with a 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils.
- Molded nose bridge design reduces adjustment needed to ensure proper fit.
- Will fit most face shapes and sizes and is compatible with most eyewear.
- Electrostatic non-woven polypropylene polyester fibers ensure easy breathing and proper filtration.
- Latex-free hypoallergenic design prevents skin irritation; rigid outer shell prevents mask-collapse in moist work environments.
- Dual welded head straps ensure a tight fit to the face.
- Lightweight construction reduces fatigue and allows for extended wear while working long hours.
- Soft inner lining ensures comfort; form-fitted design matches facial contours to minimize pressure points.
- Packaged to maintain integrity of product in work environment.
- Masks are all bagged into a open ended single plastic sleeve to protect from exposure and contamination when the box is opened.
- This box includes 20 molded cup face masks.
N: This is a Respirator Rating Letter Class. It stands for “Non-Oil” meaning that if no oil-based particulates are present, then you can use the mask in the work environment. Other masks ratings are R (resistant to oil for 8 hours) and P (oil proof).
95: Masks ending in a 95, have a 95 percent efficiency. Masks ending in a 99 have a 99 percent efficiency. Masks ending in 100 are 99.97 percent efficient and that is the same as a HEPA quality filter.
.3 microns: The masks filter out contaminants like dusts, mists and fumes. The minimum size of .3 microns of particulates and large droplets won’t pass through the barrier, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC.)
Material: The filtration material on the mask is an electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fiber.
Valve: Some disposable N95 masks come with an optional exhalation valve. “The presence of an exhalation valve reduces exhalation resistance, which makes it easier to breathe (exhale,)” according to the CDC.
- Standards : NIOSH Approved
- Filtration Type : N95
- Mask Type : Molded Cup
- Latex Free : Yes
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.