- Certified Honeywell HEPA Filter captures up to 99.97% of microscopic particles, 0.3 microns or larger from the air that passes through the filter
- New InSight™ Display at-a-Glance Panel illuminates to show which cleaning level is active
- 4 Cleaning Levels (Germ, Allergen, General Clean, Turbo)
- Display provides settings information at-a-glance from a distance
- Touch screen LED control panel w/ auto-off timer (Set to 2, 4 & 8 hours)
- Control panel adjustable lighting (bright/dim/off)
- Filter check/reset lights for HEPA and Pre-Filter
- 5 room air changes per hour in a 175 sq. ft. room
- Accepts new optional Honeywell Enhanced Odor & VOC filters to help tackle specific household odors & VOCs from pets, kitchens, smoke or home renovation (sold separately)
- Includes recommended Certified Honeywell Filters: 1 HEPA Filter R and 1 Odor Reducing A Pre-filter
The Doctor's Choice: Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 brand recommended by allergists.1
The Honeywell InSight™ Series Air Purifier delivers powerful HEPA filtration and features a cutting-edge design that displays device setting information from a distance. The easy to read color coded feedback on the clear Insight™ Display Panel will illuminate which cleaning level (4 available) you've selected. This air purifier's effective design and filtration can circulate and clean the air an amazing 5 times per hour in a medium to large 175 sq. ft. room.2 The Honeywell InSight™ HPA5100 HEPA Air Purifier uses Certified HEPA filters to effectively capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filters. In addition, the carbon activated pre-filter helps trap larger particles and helps reduce odors and VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
A+ Genuine Pre-Filter
This air purifier works with the Honeywell A and A+ Pre-Filter. The Pre-Filter is the first level of filtration and helps capture large particles such as dust, lint, fibers and pet fur and helps to reduce VOCs & odors from cooking, smoke, bathrooms and pets. This filter should be replaced every 3 months. The filter check/reset light will remind you when it's time to change your filter. Initial filter included. To ensure stated product performance, use only genuine and certified Honeywell replacement filters.
R Certified True HEPA Filter
The Certified Honeywell True HEPA R Replacement Filter helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns & larger from any air passing through the filter. For optimal cleaning performance, replace your HEPA filter every 12 months. The filter check/reset light on the HPA5100 Air Cleaner will remind you when it's time to change your filter. Initial filter included.
Any air purifier that is AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Verifide means that it has been independently tested to ensure its efficiency in reducing smoke, dust and pollen in the suggested room size. The AHAM assigns a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) Rating that measures the volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner. The Honeywell HPA5100 InSight™ HEPA Air Purifier received the following CADR Rating:
- 5 Air changes per hour in a 175 sq. ft. room
- Tobacco Smoke: 114
- Dust: 140
- Pollen: 140
1Based on March 2018 Cascade Survey Research results reporting 48 out of 70 (69%) surveyed Allergists that recommend a brand of portable air purifiers to their patients, recommend "Honeywell" air purifiers as their first choice.
2Based on 3rd party Independent CADR testing.
- Replacement Filter: HRF-R1 (1 Pack)
- Replacement Pre-filter: HRF-AP1 and HRF-APP1
- Enhancement Filter: HRFSS1, HRFSK1, HRFSP1, HRFSC1
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.18 x 11.26 x 17.68 in.
- Product Weight: 13.45 lbs.
- 5 year warranty
Whether you have allergies, asthma or simply want access to fresher, cleaner air in your home, the Honeywell Store has an air purifier for you. Here are a few of the benefits a portable air purifier can offer:
Releases Cleaner, Fresher Air Back into Your Room
- Honeywell Air Purifiers pull in contaminated and dirty air, forcing it through a robust filtration system. This process removes pollutants while capturing odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The result is cleaner and altogether fresher air being circulated back into the setting. Honeywell Air Purifiers feature an AHAM Verifide rating that reveals how efficient they are in reducing smoke, dust and pollen (results are based on model and room size).
Captures up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens1
- Certified HEPA Filters in Honeywell Air Purifiers capture up to 99.97% of both larger airborne allergens and other microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filters. Honeywell Air Purifiers offer a highly effective solution for capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
Helps Reduce Certain Airborne Virus, Bacteria & Mold Spores2
- A selection of Honeywell HEPA and Air Genius Air Purifiers have been tested to effectively help reduce certain airborne viruses, bacteria & mold spores from the air that passes through the filters.
The Doctor's Choice: Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists3
- Physicians can often recommend air purifiers as part of a treatment plan designed for allergy/asthma sufferers.
1From the air that passes through the filter, 0.3 microns and larger.
2Based on 3rd party independent CADR testing for the smoke CADR value when operated at the highest level. Air circulation depends on many factors, such as room size and configuration. There is no guarantee that all of the air in a room will pass through the filter.
3Based on March 2018 Cascade Survey Research results reporting 48 out of 70 (69%) surveyed Allergists that recommend a brand of portable air purifiers to their patients, recommend Honeywell air purifiers as their first choice.
Q: My Air Purifier is starting to make noise and the air output is less. What's wrong?
A: The filters may be dirty. High amounts of contaminants can block the pores in the filter and stop the air from
moving through it. Replace the Filters. The HEPA Filters should be replaced every year and the Pre-Filter
and Enhanced Odor and VOC Filters should be replaced every 3 months. Please note these are guidelines
only and filters should be checked periodically as individual home conditions may vary. To ensure the unit is
performing properly, replace with Certified Genuine Honeywell Filters.
Q: How long should I run my Air Purifier?
A: In general, the unit will be most effective when doors and windows are closed. It is recommended that you run
your air purifier while you are at home to help clean the air. If desired or conditions warrant, you may run your
air purifier 24 hours a day
Q: Can I wash any of the filters in my Air Purifier?
A: No. Washing the filters will ruin them.
Q: What are VOCs?
A: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are emitted from various solids and liquids such as paints, cleaning
supplies, building materials, and permanent markers. Some of these compounds can have adverse short and
long term health effects and consistently have higher concentrations indoors than outside.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
We make it as easy as possible to ensure you get the lowest prices available:
Send A Request Now
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.
Direct From Warehouse Pricing