The Honeywell Evaporative Filtered Cool Moisture Humidifier blends a series of convenient and efficient features that will allow owners to create a pristine breathing environment. Convenience has been assured with the inclusion of a system that allows for multiple ways of refilling. The inclusion of Adjustable Humidity Control will invite owners to select their preferred output setting (3 in total). A Refill and Humidity Reached Indicator offer owners the visual cues required for optimal efficiency. This top fill humidifier is capable of running up to 24 hours uninterrupted. Honeywell Top Fill Console Humidifiers also come equipped with two water tanks that feature a capacity of 1.5 gallons each. The Honeywell Evaporative Filtered Cool Moisture Humidifier is available in two colors and includes a 3 year warranty.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.