Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor, HTRAM-V2-W
- Monitor carbon dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Use non-dispersive infra-red (NDIR) sensor for more accurate monitoring
- Three pre-programmed activity level settings (Low/Medium/High)
- Traffic Light Visual Indication (Green/Yellow/Red)
- Sound Alert: one beep for medium alert; two beeps for high alert
- Portable and lightweight design
- Easy-to-use one button setting
- 10 hour battery life using Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- 1-year limited product warranty
Honeywell is introducing a new, cost-effective monitor for use in schools and restaurants that alerts users when conditions are present that may increase the risk of exposure to airborne viral transmission in an indoor area.* The Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor* is an easy-to-deploy, portable device that measures carbon dioxide and features a proprietary risk alerting system based on different activity levels within a room. This allows end users to proactively improve indoor ventilation, which according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention1, can help reduce the spread of certain diseases and decrease the risk of exposure among building occupants.
Research conducted by scientists at the University of Colorado2,3 has shown that real-time monitoring of indoor ambient air can be an indicator of increased risk of airborne viral transmission, utilizing different levels of risk-based factors such as CO2 concentration levels and the type of human activity in the area.* Using this guidance and Honeywell algorithms, we identified air quality conditions that are driven by common activities and variables such as average room size, number of people present, breathing rate, and duration. The device comes with three pre-programmed indoor activity settings: low activity (movie theaters, libraries, and classrooms), medium activity (restaurants, offices, small clinics), and high activity (gyms, indoor arenas, recreation centers) and is recommended for coverage of 800-1000 square feet. For each setting, the monitor provides indications using a traffic light pattern (green, yellow, or red) and a sound alarm so users can be aware of conditions that may increase the risk of airborne transmission based on detectable CO2 levels.
- Ventilation in Buildings | CDC
- COVID-19 Airborne Transmission Tool Available | CIRES (colorado.edu)
- Exhaled CO2 as COVID-19 infection risk proxy for different indoor environments and activities, Sept. 2020, https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.09.20191676v1
*The Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor (HTRAM) analyzes specific air quality conditions and alerts the user when conditions are present that may increase the risk of exposure to airborne viral transmission. It does not prevent or reduce virus transmission nor mitigate viruses that may be present, nor does it detect or warn against the presence of any virus, including but not limited to COVID-19. Even at lower risk levels caution is required to prevent viral transmission. The HTRAM does not repel or destroy any microorganism, viruses, bacteria, or germs.
- It is buyer's sole responsibility (1) to determine the suitability of the HTRAM for use in its application, (2) to operate the HTRAM in accordance with the user manual and any other instructions provided by Honeywell and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and (3) to determine, based on buyer's experience, expertise, and other available tools, the suitability of any product or service it may offer or recommend to the end user.
- Buyer is responsible for determining whether the product is appropriate for use under certain international, federal, state or local guidelines, and is likewise responsible for determining whether the HTRAM is subject to any government programs, including without limitation, reimbursement plans.
- Any recommendations or assistance provided by Honeywell regarding the use or operation of the HTRAM - through our literature, the Honeywell web site, or otherwise - shall not be construed as representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, and such information is accepted at buyer's own risk and without any obligation or liability to Honeywell.
- The HTRAM does not detect for levels of CO2 that would make for an unsafe or unsuitable breathing environment.
- The information we supply about this product is believed to be accurate and reliable as of this writing. However, specifications may change without notice, and Honeywell assumes no responsibility for its use.
|Sensor Range CO2(NDIR)||400-2000 ppm, up to 10,000 ppm extended range|
|Humidity Range||0% RH to 90% RH|
||-20°C to 60°C or -4°F to 140°F|
|Certifications - Performance||CE, FCC|
|Certifications - Regional||CE, FCC, IC|
|Input Voltage||5 V|
|Input Current||1 A|
|Battery Run Time||10 hours|
|Battery Capacity||2,600 mAh|
|Charging Time||6 hours|
|Housing Materials||Aluminum Alloy|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|USB Port||Micro USB|
|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 3.1 x .87 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.