All Help Topics
General Shipping Information
Orders are shipped weekdays (non-holidays) and our cutoff time for all orders is 3:00pm CST. Delivery transit time (not including weekends) starts once we have filled the order and our carrier has picked up the package.
- We will not provide shipping refunds due to weather related delivery delays.
- Deliveries to remote areas and areas outside the 48 contiguous states may increase delivery time.
- We currently only ship to locations within the United States and select U.S. Territories.
- We will not be held responsible for packages left outside a resident's door if signature service is NOT requested or if the customer has a signature release on file with Fed Ex or USPS. Customers may select signature required service at the time of order placement. (additional fees may apply).
- The customer will be charged accordingly for any extra fees (refusal of package, wrong address, etc...) that are incurred for the packages billed to their account.
- Customers wishing to receive their order at a retail mailboxes store or a shared office space, please be aware we may require PayPal as a payment form due to higher rates of fraud and package theft at these locations.
We do not typically ship to Freight Forwarders. Some exceptions can be made if the order is prepaid by PayPal or wire transfer and you work with our Sales department prior to placing your order.
Border Pick-Up Locations
Shipments to Border Pick-Up locations must be paid via a USA credit card with a valid US billing address or by PayPal. We will not accept any international credit cards.