All Help Topics
Changing or Canceling Order
How to change or cancel an order you have placed with us
Order Status and Tracking
How to find out the status of your order and obtain the tracking associated with it
Request an Invoice
How to obtain an invoice from any previous purchases made with us.
Items Out of Stock
Why items are out of stock or on backorder and what it means
Order related notifications you may receive from us via e-mail
General Shipping Information
General shipping policies and procedures for all shipments
Shipping policies including damaged items, missing items, and undeliverable or refused packages
Economy shipping policies, procedures, and timeframes
U.S. Postal Service policies, procedures, and timeframes
Federal Express shipping policies, procedures, and timeframes
Explanation of what drop shipments are and our drop ship policies
Return Policy and Instructions
Honeywell Store return policies and procedures
Information about what do when you receive a damaged product
Information about what do when you receive a defective product
All OEM products are sold with the full manufacturer's warrantyplease consult the information enclosed with your packaging for terms and conditions.
Learn how to create an account and what the benefits of having one are.
Learn more about item subscriptions and frequently asked questions about our subscription service
Checkout Security and Fraud Prevention
Setting up a terms account for wholesale or bulk purchases
Wholesale or Bulk Purchases
How to apply for a wholesale account and receive bulk discounts
Processing timeframes, placing an order, and order processing notifications
Review payment options available at checkout
How to place an order over the phone
Sales Tax and Tax Exempt
Sales tax, tax exempt, international taxes and when they are applicable
Complete list of store policies and procedures
Clearance / Discounts
Details regarding items put on clearance and current coupons or promotions
Click here if you have a question on a product we sell, a general order related question or just need to contact us.
Help with technical product questions, warranty information and part replacement.
Holiday Shipping & Hours
Please be aware of our Holiday operating times and shipping windows
There are no search results matching your search. Please check your spelling or try using different keywords.
Refused Packages and/or Undeliverable PackagesCustomers will automatically be charged a service fee for the following reasons.
- Any refused package.
- Undeliverable packages due to incomplete address information, no signature on file, or no recipient at the shipping location provided.
- Re-shipment of packages returned to us.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit
- If your merchandise arrives damaged you must notify us before returning it.
- We must be notified within one business day to ensure proper handling of your claim.
- Some shipping companies require that a representative come to your home to inspect the package. Remember to keep the original packaging, and do not discard the shipping box.
- You may be asked to provide pictures of the damages made to the outer packaging as well as the product inside the box.
- After inspecting the damaged parcel, the representative will return it to us. This procedure needs to be followed in these rare occasions.