Return Policy and Instructions
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best products available. We conduct extensive testing on each product to look for the best compatibility, fit, finish, ease of use and quality. In the event you are dissatisfied with a product, please contact us
within 30 days
of the shipment date at our returns department for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number so that we can ensure proper tracking of your return.
Please go to the ORDER STATUS page if you would like to start the return process on an item.
- You must contact us within 30 days from the date you receive your item for Honeywell Store to process your return.
- Once we receive your RMA request, we will issue an RMA instructional e-mail, which will explain how and where to ship the returned items to.
- Please check your spam/junk mail folder for the instructional e-mail
- If your RMA is approved, returns must be shipped back within 10 days of the RMA approval date. Otherwise your return is subject to refusal and the transaction will not be refunded including all shipping related costs.
- After we receive your return, please allow 15 business days for us to process your transaction. Items that are considered as Drop Ship / Direct Shipment via Manufacturer could take additional processing time.
- Shipping charges will NOT be refunded (this includes the original shipping charge and the return shipping charge).
- Any packages shipped to us without an RMA will be refused at time of delivery.
- All returns have a 10-30% re-stocking fee, unless they were damaged in transit or are defective.
- All sales on clearance items are final and are not returnable.
- All warranties start from the date of purchase with applicable receipt. (Applies to items purchased through the online brand store only)
Please call Customer Service at 847-701-3038 to start the replacement process for the damaged item that you have received.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your product to claim an item as damaged.
- Please take pictures and retain all original packaging including the shipment box/pack, this will assist us in filing a claim.
- Depending on the nature of the damaged item we will either e-mail you a shipping label or send you a replacement product with a shipping label for the defective item to be sent back.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a damaged item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If our returns department finds that the item is not damaged, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs as well as a 10-30% re-stocking fee.
Please call Customer Service at 847-701-3038 to start the replacement process for the defective item that you have received.
- You must contact us within 30 days of receiving your product to claim an item as defective.
- Depending on the nature of the return we will either e-mail you a shipping label or send you a replacement product with a shipping label for the defective item to be sent back.
- We will not be held responsible for the shipping of a defective item back to us if you do not opt for a replacement.
- If you do wish to have your item replaced, you will be charged the amount of the new item and asked to ship the defective item back. Once we receive the defective item back, including original parts and packaging, we will issue a full refund for the item.
- If our returns department finds that the item is not defective, you may be responsible for additional shipping costs as well as a 10-30% re-stocking fee.
Your Honeywell e-bike is valid for return within 14 days from the date of delivery. In order to process a valid return, you need to contact us to obtain written approval and a pre-paid shipping label. Please note that any products sent back to us without approval shall be rejected and returned to you at your own cost.
- The bike must be in brand new condition (not defective or damaged) for the return authorization to be approved. We cannot accept returns on bikes with more than 5 miles on the odometer.
- Returns can only be made with the original packing materials and must be safely packed. Damaged product returns may result in additional fees.
- We will need photos or video of the bike's condition and bike packaging before we process your return.
- You are responsible for paying any return shipping fees plus a 25% restocking fee on any bike return. Your purchase price, less the actual shipping fee and restocking fee, will be refunded to you.
- Purchased Products that are in stock but have not yet shipped shall be subject to a 10% processing fee. We cannot change, intercept, or cancel orders that have already shipped. If you refuse delivery, we will treat your order as a return if it arrives back to us, and issue a refund for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost and the restocking fee.
- Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks of receipt of the item returned.
All Other Returns
All items must be returned with all original parts and packaging. Based on our evaluation of the item(s) condition, contents, and packaging, a 10-30% re-stocking fee will be charged. Additional charges may apply for any missing or damaged parts. In the event you want to do an exchange, you may place a new order for the items you wish to purchase.
For all other returns or exchanges, please click here
to contact our returns department and receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number within our 30 day return policy.
- Generators: If a customer puts gasoline and/or oil into a generator, the return policy is null and void.
- Filters & Masks: Filters & Masks are not returnable.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: All OEM products are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty, please consult the information enclosed with your packaging for terms and conditions. All other warranty periods vary by manufacturer and product.
- Clearance Items: Clearance items are final sale and not returnable.
Drop Ship Returns
- Drop Ship item(s) must be sent back to manufacturer's warehouse (original shipping address).
- The customer must re-package and ship their item(s) back to the manufacturer at their own expense.
- An automatic 15% re-stocking fee will be applied.
- No freight cost/shipping cost will be re-funded to the customer.
- The customer needs to provide eAccess with the tracking number of the shipment so we can get POD (point of delivery) at the manufacturer.
- eAccess will issue a credit to the original credit card less 15% restock fee (only after the drop-shipper has received the item and inspected it).