Your Honeywell e-bike is valid for return within 14 days from the date of delivery. In order to process a valid return, you need to contact us to obtain written approval and a pre-paid shipping label. Please note that any products sent back to us without approval shall be rejected and returned to you at your own cost.
- The bike must be in brand new condition (not defective or damaged) for the return authorization to be approved. We cannot accept returns on bikes with more than 5 miles on the odometer.
- Returns can only be made with the original packing materials and must be safely packed. Damaged product returns may result in additional fees.
- We will need photos or video of the bike's condition and bike packaging before we process your return.
- You are responsible for paying any return shipping fees plus a 25% restocking fee on any bike return. Your purchase price, less the actual shipping fee and restocking fee, will be refunded to you.
- Purchased Products that are in stock but have not yet shipped shall be subject to a 10% processing fee. We cannot change, intercept, or cancel orders that have already shipped. If you refuse delivery, we will treat your order as a return if it arrives back to us, and issue a refund for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost and the restocking fee.
- Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks of receipt of the item returned.