Honeywell Home Solar 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer, Sunset to Sunrise - RPLS741B, Almond
Customize your lights
- Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home ECONOSwitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Light Switch
Helps save on energy bills
- Scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy
Control multiple devices
- Schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting (one switch per home installation). 1800 W, 3/4 HP on 120 v
- Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. 3-button interface makes programming simple
- Manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule
- Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation
- Single-pole installation that requires a neutral wire. This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joined together) inside the electrical box. Wallplate not included
The Honeywell RPLS741B1007/U 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch can help you save money by ensuring that your lights come on only when you need them. Scheduled programming provides a convenient approach to turning home lights and motors on and off automatically while saving you time and energy in the process. This programmable light switch timer works with motor operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps and pool pumps in addition to all of your home lighting (one switch per home installation). Compatible with CFL and LED Bulbs, this eco-friendly light switch timer works with incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor operation.
Featuring a 3 button interface, this Honeywell ECNOSwitch can be programmed with up to 7 on and off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. The ability to create custom schedules that best suit your individual needs can easily be achieved. Its sleek design fits flush with standard wallplates, while the large screen and backlight provide clear viewing, even at night. Easy to install and equipped with an automatic daylight saving update, this switch works to keep energy costs down even when you're not around.
LED compatibility requires a neutral wire for operation. To be precise, this light switch timer functions on a 120 Volt line wire, load wire, one neutral from line side and one from the load side joined together with a wire nut. Once these components are connected with the timer, the Honeywell RPLS740B1008/U will have LED compatibility. It's also important to note that the wattage of the LED bulb should not exceed 1800 Watts.
- LED and CFL Compatible: Yes
- Max Load: 1800 W, max load 3/4 HP
- No Minimum Wattage: Yes
- Single Pole Install: Yes
- Hidden Buttons: No
- Random On/Off Mode: Yes
- Power Outage: Only the time must be set if the outage lasts more than 4 hours; all other settings and programs are permanently saved
- Installation Note: This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire (white wires joint together) inside the electrical box.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.