The Honeywell Easy to Care Warm Mist Humidifier is the definitive solution to combating dry air in a swift and efficient manner. Intuitive design and practical application have completely eliminated the requirement of ever purchasing replacement filters for this unit. This is achieved through a highly resourceful system that utilizes boiling water to purify the surrounding air. The overall process is a relatively quiet one that effectively eliminates up to 95% of airborne bacteria in the water while simultaneously emitting warm and purified moisture into your surrounding area.
Capable of holding 1.3 gallons of water, the Honeywell Easy to Care Warm Mist Humidifier can effectively operate for 24 continuous hours on one filling. Easy Fill Technology allows for an easily accessible means of keeping your unit operating at full capacity. Simply pour water into the Filling Area and you're ready to go. Convenient additions such as an Auto-Shutoff feature, dishwater friendly pieces and the ability to select and personalize the level of Humidity through an adjustable dial further distinguish this model as a premier option.
- Warm Mist humidification technology
- Coverage Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Runs up to 24 hours on low setting
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.21 x 8.19 x 12.76 in.
- Product Weight: 4.02 lbs.
- 1.3 gallon tank capacity
- 3 gallon output per day
- 3 year limited warranty
- Uses Protec Continuous Cleaning Cartridge: PC2V1
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.
Q: What parts are dishwasher safe?
A: The float, mist dome, mist chimney and top cover are top rack dishwasher safe.
Q: Can I use dish soap to clean my humidifier?
A: It is not recommended that you use dish soap to clean your humidifier as it is very hard to remove all the soap and this could cause damage to your humidifier.
Q: What setting should I put my humidifier on?
A: It is recommended that you set your output to high.
Once you are at a more comfortable humidity you can
turn your output setting to low or set your humidistat.
Q: I ran my humidifier overnight in a very dry room and the humidity barely changed but my water level decreased quite a bit.
A: It may take a few days for your humidity to increase. Wood, rugs and other objects in your room will absorb moisture before you can feel the effects if it is extremely dry.
Q: The refill light is on. I've turned the humidifier off, unplugged it, waited 15 minutes and refilled it.
A: You may need to clean your humidifier. There could
be an excessive build up of minerals on the heating
Q: How much water does my humidifier hold?
A: Your humidifier can hold up to 1.3 Gallons (4.9 L) of water. It can be filled to the Max line.
Q: How long will my humidifier run when full?
A: Your humidifier will run up to 10 hrs on high and 24 hrs on low.