Honeywell Home Smart Security Base Station - RCHS5200WF
All-in-One Do-it-Yourself Home Security:
- Simple to set up and use, it can change modes automatically as you come and go
Senses Motion & Sound, Captures & Sends HD Video:
- Stays alert day or night with smart motion detection and night vision all recorded in crisp 1080p HD video, with full audio
Scheduled Facial Recognition:
- Can recognize familiar faces to notify you if they arrive home when expected. If it sees someone it doesn't know, you'll get an alert on your phone to see a video clip of who's there
Amazon Alexa & Voice Control Built In:
- Change modes with your voice, and talk to built-in Amazon Alexa to check the weather, ask questions, control other devices, and more
Smart Home Integration:
- It's easy to connect compatible smart devices and services. When used with Outdoor MotionViewers, your system can even use sounds and Z-Wave lights to deter intruders
Security Just Got Smarter
An all-in-one system with facial recognition* and Amazon Alexa built in sends smart alerts to your mobile device. Easy to set up and use, the system grows with your needs thanks to a range of sensors and services.
Simple to Install
Easy to set up and keep watch from anywhere. The in-app process makes it simple to install it yourself, with no complicated wiring, and the accessories are powered by batteries that can last up to two years.
Scheduled Facial Recognition*
Sometimes a quick notification that a loved one is home ok is all you need. With the free scheduled facial recognition service, Smart Home Security can do just that. It will even tell you if someone is unrecognized and alert you to watch a clip so you can see exactly who it is.
Security You Control with your Voice
Change your system's mode with simple voice commands. Ask built-in Amazon Alexa to switch on a lamp, turn up the thermostat, or dim the lights without lifting a finger.
Deter Unwanted Visitors
When combined with Honeywell Outdoor MotionViewers, your Smart Home Security system can help keep unwanted visitors away by working with your other smart devices to simulate an occupied home. The system can turn on compatible lights, and the 90-decibel internal speaker can play sounds like a barking dog, to make any potential intruder think twice.
With Smart Home Security, you get more than the usual 'something happened'.
- A notification that the kids are home, prompted by facial recognition*.
- A video clip of movement in the yard, captured by a Honeywell MotionViewer.
- Helpful alerts that your window upstairs was open when you left home.
Control it all with the Honeywell Home App
An intuitive app makes it quick and easy to get alerts and view clips. Geofencing based control switches between home and away modes automatically as you come and go so you don't have to worry about forgetting to turn on the alarm when you've left the house. Plus it lets you control all your other smart Honeywell devices too.
Security for your Data and your Home
We take your privacy seriously, so our system comes with:
- 24 hours of free secure cloud storage
- Protection by military grade encryption
- Honeywell Secure WiseLink Protocol
View, save, and share clips safely, and know that when you're home you can twist the cap for some added privacy.
The Smartest Home There Is
The Honeywell developed system already works seamlessly with other smart home brands, including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT. Going away? Use it with Z-Wave lights and IFTTT to recreate the brightness and sounds of a busy home to deter unwelcome visitors. There are many possibilities.
*Scheduled Facial Recognition expected 2018. 2 hours Scheduled Facial Recognition service for 2 faces is included as standard. Facial recognition is not available in Illinois or where laws restrict the use of facial recognition.
- 2GHz Snapdragon 8-core processor
- 2MP HD camera with 1080p image sensor
- 147° field of view
- Night vision
- Motion detection
- 5W omnidirectional speaker
- Three-microphone array
- 90 dB alarm
- Two-way audio
- Encrypted cloud storage
- 256-bit AES encryption on device
- Secure web transfer (SSL/TLS)
- 802.11 Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac
- Dual-band 2.4 / 5 GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Z-Wave Plus control
- Honeywell Wiselink Security Protocol
- 8 GB Flash
- 1 GB RAM
- 12V / 2.5A AC adapter
- Lithium-ion battery (30-minute reserve power; estimate based on typical usage)
Size (H x W x D)
- 7.3 x 3.6 x 3.6 in.
- (185.2 x 92.4 x 92.4 mm)
- 20.3 oz (575g) with one cell battery
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.