Howard Leight by Honeywell Super Leight for Women Pre-Shaped Foam Earplugs, 14 Pairs with Carrying Case - R-01757
- Our best selling earplug has been redesigned in a petite size
- More comfortable fit and better performance for small ear canals
- Low pressure polyurethane foam adjusts for a custom fit
- Includes a convenient carrying case
- Noise Reduction Rating: 30
- Color: Pink
- Size: One Size Fits Most
STEP 1: ROLL
For roll-down foam earplugs, start rolling the foam gently to avoid creases. Then roll firmly to make the cylinder as small and stiff as possible. Move quickly to the next step so that the earplug doesn’t expand before insertion.
STEP 2: PULL
Reach over the head to pull OUTWARD on the outer ear. Have someone observe and give you feedback about which pull-direction is most effective in opening the ear canal for a better fit.
STEP 3: INSERT
Insert the earplug far enough so that it goes around the bend in the ear canal. This often feels sensitive (not painful), or may trigger a cough reflex. This is normal. Let go of the ear after the earplug is fully inserted.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.