- EnergySmart Technology automatically regulates power consumption while energy usage gauge displays power
- 2 MyTemp settings remembers your personal favorites
- High - Low constant heat modes & programmable thermostat
- Quiet fan circulates soft, warm air for effective whole room comfort
- Energy Usage Indicator displays power consumption
- Status Indicator Lights communicate when heater is warming up and cooling down
- Large LCD display with easy to set controls
- 1-8 hour timer
- Remote control
- Robust metal interior construction
- Beautiful modern design provides efficient heating for extra large spaces
- Cool touch housing, sturdy handle, 4 way tip over & overheat protection
- Easy glide casters for easy mobility and storage
Designed to provide heat to extra large areas of space, the Honeywell MyEnergySmart Infrared Heater utilizes EnergySmart Technology that's capable of regulating power consumption. The addition of an Energy Usage Indicator clearly displays the amount of energy being used at a specific time. These features carry the additional bonus of saving you up to 35% on your next energy bill. This electric portable heater by Honeywell showcases a modern design that can adjust to nearly any home setting. A myriad of features such as multiple heat settings, an automatic shut-off timer and overheat protection solidify this heater as a superior choice.
- EnergySmart Infrared
Recommended for extra large rooms
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions: 15.24 x 12.72 x 16.06 in.
- Weight: 16.95 lbs.
- 3 year limited warranty
- 1500 watts / 5118 BTU's on high setting
- 120 VAC, 12.5 amp
- 6 premium quartz elements with 20,000 hour life
- Grounded 3-prong plug
- Powerful Zonal Room Heating helps save on heating bills
Q: My heater won't turn on. What do I do?
A: Confirm that the electrical outlet is working and then check if the batteries in the remote are operational.
Q: How do I prevent the heater from shutting off during operation?
A: Confirm that the electrical outlet is working and then check for any obstructions. If an obstruction is found, turn heater OFF, unplug, allow to cool and remove obstruction.
Q: My heater continues to randomly shut off. What is the solution?
A: Confirm heater is not tipped and safety tip over switch is activated. If error code E1 is illuminated in Temperature Display, the heater is in tipped position and will remain off
until moved into upright position.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
We make it as easy as possible to ensure you get the lowest prices available:
Send A Request Now
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.
Direct From Warehouse Pricing