Honeywell QuietCare True HEPA Air Purifier with Germ Reduction, 17000-S
- Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns and larger, from the air that passes through the filters.
- Electronic push button controls.
- 3 cleaning levels.
- SurroundSeal Technology helps minimize air leaks.
- For Replacement filter, 2 HRF-D1 filters are needed.
- For Replacement pre-filter, HRF-AP1 or 38002 prefilter can be used.
The Doctor's Choice: Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 brand recommended by allergists.1
The Honeywell QuietCare True HEPA Allergen Remover Air Purifier removes an impressive 99.97% of common household particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filters. Establish a safe breathing environment by eliminating the threat of dust, pollen, mold, spores, tobacco and cat dander. The specially designed carbon pre-filter assists in removing common household odors while helping extend the life of the HEPA filter. This Air Purifier also utilizes QuietCare sound reducing technology for ultra quiet operation and the Intelli-Check filter monitor to remind you when to replace the pre-filter. Recommended for medium to large sized rooms, this unit features 3 separate speeds and corresponding indicator lights. The overall particle reduction is dependent upon many factors such as the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant's introduction rate into the environment.
A+ Genuine Pre-Filter
This air purifier works with the Honeywell A and A+ Pre-Filter. The Pre-Filter is the first level of filtration and helps capture large particles such as dust, lint, fibers and pet fur and helps to reduce VOCs & odors from cooking, smoke, bathrooms and pets. This filter should be replaced every 3 months. The filter check/reset light will remind you when it’s time to change your filter. To ensure stated product performance, use only genuine and certified Honeywell replacement filters.
D Certified True HEPA Filter
Certified Honeywell True HEPA D1 Replacement Filters help capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3 microns & larger from any air passing through the filter. For optimal cleaning performance, replace your HEPA filter every 3 to 5 years. The filter check/reset light on the 17000-S Air Purifier will remind you when it’s time to change your filter.
This air purifier has been independently tested to ensure it performs to the stated product claims for the suggested room size to reduce smoke, dust and pollen.
- 5 Air changes per hour in a 200 sq. ft. room
- Tobacco Smoke: 130
- Dust: 130
- Pollen: 130
1Based on March 2018 Cascade Survey Research results reporting 48 out of 70 (69%) surveyed Allergists that recommend a brand of portable air purifiers to their patients, recommend "Honeywell" air purifiers as their first choice.
Whether you have allergies, asthma or simply want access to fresher, cleaner air in your home, the Honeywell Store has an air purifier for you. Here are a few of the benefits a portable air purifier can offer:
Releases Cleaner, Fresher Air Back into Your Room
- Honeywell Air Purifiers pull in contaminated and dirty air, forcing it through a robust filtration system. This process removes pollutants while capturing odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The result is cleaner and altogether fresher air being circulated back into the setting. Honeywell Air Purifiers feature an AHAM Verifide rating that reveals how efficient they are in reducing smoke, dust and pollen (results are based on model and room size).
Captures up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens1
- Certified HEPA Filters in Honeywell Air Purifiers capture up to 99.97% of both larger airborne allergens and other microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filters. Honeywell Air Purifiers offer a highly effective solution for capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
Helps Reduce Certain Airborne Virus, Bacteria & Mold Spores2
- A selection of Honeywell HEPA and Air Genius Air Purifiers have been tested to effectively help reduce certain airborne viruses, bacteria & mold spores from the air that passes through the filters.
The Doctor’s Choice: Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists3
- Physicians can often recommend air purifiers as part of a treatment plan designed for allergy/asthma sufferers.
1From the air that passes through the filter, 0.3 microns and larger.
2Based on 3rd party independent CADR testing for the smoke CADR value when operated at the highest level. Air circulation depends on many factors, such as room size and configuration. There is no guarantee that all of the air in a room will pass through the filter.
3Based on March 2018 Cascade Survey Research results reporting 48 out of 70 (69%) surveyed Allergists that recommend a brand of portable air purifiers to their patients, recommend “Honeywell” air purifiers as their first choice.
- This Air Purifier has been AHAM Verifide for use in rooms up to 200 sq. ft.
- The CADR indicates the volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner. The higher the tobacco smoke, pollen and dust numbers, the faster the unit filters the air.
- Tobacco Smoke: 130
- Dust: 130
- Pollen: 130
- Uses replacement filter HRF-D1 (2 are needed).
- Uses pre-filter HRF-AP1
- 5 year warranty
- Product Size (LxWxH): 15.82 x 13.14 x 17.08 in.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.