Honeywell 14x20x1 Ultra Efficiency Allergen MERV 13 Air Filter - 12 Pack
Please check below for more choices.
- Premium 1 inch air cleaning filter with a MERV 13 rating.
- Captures high percentage of airborne particles and allergens.
- Electrostatically charged to effectively catch and trap dust particles.
- Each filter lasts up to 3 months.
- Easy flow energy efficiency with a heavy duty frame.
- Actual Dimensions (inches): 13.75 x 19.75 x 0.75
- This air filter is effective against the following contaminants:
- Airborne Dust Mite Debris
- Pet Dander
- Mold Spores
- Microscopic Allergens
- Virus Carriers
- Most Smoke
- Smog Particles
Honeywell Ultra Efficiency Allergen MERV 13 Air Filters (12 Pack)
Capturing a high percentage of airborne particles and allergens, this selection of Honeywell Ultra Efficiency Allergen Air Filters features a MERV 13 Rating. Premium 1 in. air cleaning filters are electrostatically charged to capture and trap dust particles while remaining effective against a series of other contaminants. Showcasing durability and overall effectiveness, these air filters offer easy flow energy efficiency and a heavy duty frame. Honeywell Ultra Efficiency Allergen Air Filters each last up to 3 months. Please be certain to measure the filters you are replacing or your filter boot to make sure it's an exact match.
MERV = 'Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value' this is used to rate the overall effectiveness of an Air Filter. Below you will find a table that measures the MERV strength and tells you the Application of each unit's effectiveness. In general an Air Filter with a higher MERV Rating is more effective and has a broader application, but most residential homes will find the best use from an air filter between the 5-13 MERV rating.
|MERV RATING||MIN. PARTICLE SIZE||TYPICAL CONTROLLED CONTAMINANT||TYPICAL APPLICATIONS|
|1 - 4||> 10.0 Micrometers||Pollen, dust mites, cockroach debris, sanding dust, spray paint dust, textile fibers, carpet fibers||Residential window AC units|
|5 - 8||10.0 - 3.0 Micrometers||Mold, spores, dust mite debris, cat and dog dander, hair spray, fabric protector, dusting aids, pudding mix||Better residential, general commercial, industrial workspaces|
|9 - 12||3.0 - 1.0 Micrometers||Legionella, Humidifier dust, Lead dust, Milled flour, Auto emission particulates, Nebulizer droplets||Superior residential, better commercial, hospital laboratories|
|13 - 16||1.0 - 0.3 Micrometers||Bacteria, droplet nuclei (sneeze), cooking oil, most smoke and insecticide dust, most face powder, most paint pigments||
Ultra residential, best commercial, hospital & general surgery
- Filters are made in the USA
- Recommended dimensions to fit: 14 x 20 x 1 in.
- Actual dimensions: 13.75 x 19.75 x 0.75 in.
- Count: 12 Pack
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.