Honeywell R-AM-101C-US-1 Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Perfect add-on accessory for every water heater.
- Designed to prevent scalding and Legionella bacteria.
- Available in multiple connection types.
- Teflon coating increases product life and resists mineral deposit build-up.
A Honeywell thermostatic mixing valve provides increased protection and comfort for your family.
Mixing valves help prevent bacteria growth. When a water heater's temperature is set too low, deadly Legionella bacteria can grow. This mixing valve allows you to set your water heater at a high enough temperature to kill bacteria while eliminating concerns about water being too hot at the tap.
Burns can occur quickly, but this mixing valve helps prevent scalding. In fact, Honeywell mixing valves meet the most stringent safety standards in the industry when used as directed.
Enjoy more available hot water. The mixing action of this valve can give you up to a 60-gallon performance from a 40-gallon tank - it's like adding a larger water heater without taking up the space.
How Mixing Valves Work
Cold water is mixed with hot water to provide safety and comfort at the faucet. A Honeywell mixing valve allows you to set your water heater to a higher temperature to reduce the threat of bacteria growth, yet the mixing action helps prevent scalding. Plus, you'll increase your available hot water supply by mixing hot water with cold. Get the peace of mind that comes from improved safety, health and comfort with a Honeywell Thermostatic Mixing Valve.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
- Product Size (LxWxH): 6.1 x 3.8 x 3.8 in.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.