Honeywell Home CT33A1009 750 Millivolt Heat Only Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to install and use, dual temperature scale (F/C).
- Snap Acting Switch (Magnetic Switch) does not require leveling.
- Bimetal temperature sensor.
- Economy Model - Simple, worry-free operation.
- Mounting hardware and wall cover included, hides marks from previous thermostat.
- Mercury Free.
- Compatible with 750 mV heating only systems - forced air (gas, oil & electric) and hot water/steam.
- NOT compatible with electric baseboard heat (120-240 V), heat pumps or multi-stage heating/cooling.
Economy Non-Programmable Thermostat
The Honeywell CT33A1009 Millivolt Heat Only Thermostat is a non-programmable option that features low voltage controls and a convenient snap-action switch for millivolt systems such as fireplaces and floor or wall furnace systems. Incredibly easy to install, this manual thermostat includes mounting hardware and wall plated positions that make it extremely versatile for any number of positions. This Honeywell non-programmable thermostat is mercury free and designed specifically with the consumer in mind. Devoid of any traces of mercury and relatively simple to install, this non-programmable thermostat is easily read and even easier to adjust.
The Honeywell CT33A Thermostat is compatible with 750 mV heating only systems - forced air (gas, oil & electric) and hot water/steam.
- Single-Stage Heating and Cooling: No
- Multi-Stage Heating and Cooling: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Cooling Only: No
- Compatible with Warm Air Furnace: Yes
- Compatible with Central Air Conditioning: No
- Compatible with Heat Pump (No Aux./EM): No
- Compatible with Heat Pump (With Aux./EM): No
- Compatible with Hot Water: Yes
- Compatible with Steam or Gravity: Yes
- Use with Floor/Wall Furnace 24V or 750mV: Yes
- Use with Volt Gas Fireplace 24V or 750mV: Yes
- Use with Pellet Stove for mV Thermostats: No
- Use with Electric Baseboard 120V-240V: No
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.12 w x 0.88 x 3.12 in.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.