Uvex by Honeywell Stealth Safety Goggles with HydroShield Anti-Fog Lens - S3961HS
- HYDROSHIELD ANTI-FOG COATING: Premium anti-fog coating permanently bonded to lens for up to 60X longer fog-free performance; dual-action process absorbs moisture AND repels water droplets away; indirect ventilation system further minimizes fogging
- SUPERIOR OPTICS: Gray toric lens ideal for outdoors where glare & sunlight can cause eye strain; wraparound design for superior optics, peripheral vision and 99.9% UV Protection; optional Rx insert for workers who use prescription eyewear (sold separately)
- SPLASH & IMPACT PROTECTION: Gap-free fit protects eyes from splashes, mists, dusts etc; low-profile design reduces chance of snagging; frame and lens are both impact-resistant for workplace safety; meets ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3
- LONGWEARING ECONOMICAL COMFORT: Flexible body moves with your face vs. resisting & digging in; soft, elastomer seal & nose bridge inhibits bruising and chafing; easy snap-on lens replacement allows for different lens colors to suit different applications
- CUSTOM FIT NEOPRENE HEADBAND: Pivoting, quick-adjust neoprene headband provides custom fit; unlike elastic, neoprene is latex-free and retains stretchiness longer; unlike fabric headbands, tends to stay in place vs. move around and will not get wet/soggy
Protect your eyes from airborne debris, chemical splashes and impacts with the Uvex Stealth Safety Goggles with HydroShield Anti-fog Lens. The contemporary low-profile design of these safety goggles features a soft, elastomer body that flexes and conforms to the face for a secure, comfortable, gap-free fit. The gray lens tint is ideal for outdoor environments where glare and sunlight can cause eyestrain and fatigue. The HydroShield coating features dual hydrophilic and hydrophobic properties that keep lenses clear up to 60 times longer than our next best coating. A pivoting, quick-adjust neoprene headband allows for a customized fit and longwearing comfort on the job. Lens replacement is easy and economical. Safe and durable, these goggles meet ANSI Z87.1-2003 and CSA Z94.3 standards.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.