Honeywell 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier and Fan - White, MN4CFSWW0
Save Energy and Money
- Honeywell Classic Air Conditioners are perfect for targeted spot cooling in rooms measuring 700 sq. ft. You can save huge on electricity bills by cooling only the room you need as opposed to using your whole-house central AC.
- All Classic Air Conditioners come equipped with a fully packed window kit with adjustable window bracket. A drain pan and drain tube have also been included.
Advanced Safety Features
- Thermal overload protection has been added for increased safety and improved peace of mind. A Dual Dust Filtration System will extend product life and performance by keeping the ac unit’s internal system clean. All Honeywell Classic Air Conditioners are ETL certified to meet applicable & strict U.S. safety standards. ISTA-6 certified packaging provides advanced product protection during delivery. A One Year Warranty with Local U.S. Support Team also comes included. We’re here to help.
- Filter Clean Alert & Washable Filter are designed to protect from dust and hair. This extends the portable air conditioner’s life and overall performance. The filter cleans under a faucet allowing for easy maintenance.
Designed for Comfort
- Enjoy simple digital controls with three fan speeds and a 24 hour energy saving timer. A remote control has been included for added convenience.
3-in-1 Air Conditioner
- Powerful cooling is available in the spring and summer. An added dehumidifier has been included for humid days (removes up to 53 pints/ 24 hours with continuous drain tube for long unattended operation). A fan has also been added for everyday comfort.
- 14,000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 10,000 BTU (SACC BTU)
Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner - The Classic AC Series Returns
Stay cool and dry with the Honeywell MN4CFSWW0 Portable Air Conditioner. The AC unit combines 3-in-1 technology into one sleek body, cooling and dehumidifying rooms up to 700 square feet. The portable air conditioner features an auto-evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function, and a traditional three-speed fan function to deliver optimum cooling, dehumidification, and fresh ventilation.
The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed air conditioner, the Honeywell MN4CFSWW0 Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation. Smooth-gliding wheels make sliding it from room to room a breeze. This portable ac unit comes equipped with everything needed, including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit, which can be removed when the ac unit is not in use.
Air Conditioner Mode
- Portable air conditioner cools rooms up to 700 sq. ft.
- Quiet operation (58 dbA)
- R410A environmentally-friendly refrigerant
- Auto-Evaporation System: Collected water from cooling is removed automatically. No bucket, no-drip design (this operation depends on the humidity level at your location)
Gently circulates air even when air conditioner cooling is not needed
- Removes excess moisture from air (Ideal for areas with high humidity like basements)
- Dehumidification capacity up to 53 pints per 24 hours
- Continuous Drain System: Connect a standard garden hose tube to continuously drain water collected when using in Dehumidifying Mode
- Exhaust Hose Length: 12 in. to 47 in.
- Exhaust Hose Diameter: 5 in.
- Window Bracket Width: Min. 19.7 in. or 38.2 in. to 47.2 in.
- Smooth gliding caster wheels easily roll unit from room to room
- Multiple Fan Speeds: High, Medium, Low
- 241 CFM powerful air flow
- Washable filter helps catch unwanted dust particles in the air
- Digital LED display with feather touch controls
- Full function remote control with LCD display
- Programmable Timer (Set to turn ON/OFF in advance from 1 to 24 hours)
- Quick & Easy Installation - all parts included
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
- 1 MN4CFSWW0 Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier, Fan - (Black/Silver)
- 1 Full Set Easy Window Installation Kit
- 1 Remote Control (batteries included)
- 1 Owner's Manual & Warranty
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
Window Bracket Installation:
The Window Brackets are approximately 19.7" (50 cm) each, allowing you to install to windows and balcony doors of different heights or width. To install the window bracket to the window frame, you need to adjust the height or width of the window bracket by extending the length according to the height or width of the window. When the length is set, tighten the Adjustable Knobs (preinstalled on the window bracket) to ensure the window bracket is secured in the desired position. Use one or all three pieces of window bracket as needed.
Difference between Air Conditioners & Air Coolers
Air Conditioner Uses:
- Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air.
- Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool.
- Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room.
- Air Conditioners will decrease the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures.
- Air Conditioners use more energy.
- Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers.
Air Cooler Uses:
- Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect.
- Air Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates.
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Air Coolers will increase the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home.
- Air Coolers use less energy.
- Air Coolers are generally quiet.
- Product Dimensions: 18.1 x 15.2 x 29.4 in.
- Shipping Weight: 70.5 lbs.
- Model Number: MN4CFSWW0
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.