Howard Leight By Honeywell Genesis Shooter's Safety Eyewear, Black Frame, Clear Lens with HydroShield Anti-Fog lens - R-02229
- 9-base wraparound uni-lens style offers maximum protective coverage and superior peripheral vision; soft, elastomer browguard diffuses impact while providing comfort at all key points
- Our HydroShield Anti-Fog coating is bonded to the lens, provide our highest degree Anti-Fog resistance and features dual-action properties that keep lenses clear up to 60X longer than our next best coating.
- Soft, adjustable nose piece fingers conform to almost any nasal passage; adjustable temple length and lens inclination for customized fit
- Clear lens is suitable for most indoor and outdoor shooting environments
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact) and is certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard; Meets Military V0 ballistic impact test requirements (7x higher than ANSI); 99.9% UV protection; Made in the USA
- Color: Black Frame, Clear Lens
- Size: One Size Fits Most
Honeywell's series of Genesis Shooter's Safety Eyewear has been engineered to represent the best qualities of comfort and protection. Maximum coverage and superior peripheral vision have been assured with the incorporation of a 9-base wraparound uni-lens design. The use of HydroShield coating provides our highest degree of Anti-Fog resistance, while dual-action properties keep lenses 60 times clearer than similarly constructed safety eyewear. Overall comfort has been bolstered even further with the addition of a soft, elastomer brow guard that diffuses impact while providing an excellent fit at every key point. Adjustable nose piece fingers are capable of conforming to almost any nasal passage. This flexibility allows for a customized fit every time. This selection of shooting glasses offers high-impact standards and 99.9% UV coverage that will secure eye protection. Genesis Shooter's Safety Eyewear meets ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA Z94.3 and Military V0 Ballistic Impact standards.
Honeywell Uvex (Ultra-Violet Excluded) has focused its research and development efforts on creating new innovations in safety eyewear that directly benefit the workers who wear them. By constantly searching for ways to improve the protective capabilities, comfort, fit, durability, styling, and look of the safety eyewear it produces, Uvex has become the acknowledged leader in protective eyewear innovation. Whether it's indoor or outdoor, general purpose, military, chemical or Safety Sunwear, Uvex Eyewear designers and engineers have devised a wealth of features and style options to give safety officers and eyewear users more choices than ever before. Most importantly, Uvex provides the superior safety that can enhance your productivity.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.