Howard Leight by Honeywell Genesis Combo Multi-Pack Lens Kit with 3 Interchangeable Lenses - R-01637
All Sales Are Final
- Kit Includes: 3 inter-changeable lenses for different shooting conditions, adjustable fit frame, black storage case, lens cleaning cloth
- 9-base wraparound uni-lens style offers maximum protective coverage and superior peripheral vision; soft, elastomer browguard diffuses impact while providing comfort at all key points
- Uvextreme anti-fog coating offers superior extended performance; Ventilation channel controls fog and moisture; adjustable nose piece, temple length and lens inclination for customized fit
- Includes 3 lens tints to meet most shooting environment: Clear (most indoor/outdoor), Amber (low light), Vermillion (fluorescent/halogen light glare)
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact) and is certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard. Clear and Amber meet Military V0 ballistic impact test requirements* (7x higher than ANSI); 99.9% UV protection; Made in the USA
- Color: Black Frame, Clear, Amber & Vermillion Lenses
- Size: One Size Fits Most
Honeywell's Genesis Combo Multi-Pack Lens Kit includes: three interchangeable lenses, an adjustable fit frame, black storage case and lens cleaning cloth. Three interchangeable lenses will allow owners to select the most appropriate option for a myriad of shooting conditions. The 9-base wraparound uni-lens style of this selection offers maximum protective coverage and superior peripheral vision. A soft browgaurd comprised of elastomer will diffuse impact while providing comfort at all key points. The three lenses included utilize Uvextreme anti-fog coating that enables extended performance. Versatility has been bolstered with the inclusion of a ventilation channel that controls fog and moisture. A customizable fit is also attainable with the addition of an adjustable nose piece, temple length and lens inclination. The Honeywell Genesis Combo Multi-Pack Lens Kit meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (High Impact), CSA Z94.3 and Military V0 Ballistic Impact Test requirements.
Honeywell Uvex (Ultra-Violet Excluded) has focused its research and development efforts on creating new innovations in safety eyewear that directly benefit the workers who wear them. By constantly searching for ways to improve the protective capabilities, comfort, fit, durability, styling and look of the safety eyewear it produces, Uvex has become the acknowledged leader in protective eyewear innovation. Whether it's indoor or outdoor, general purpose, military, chemical or Safety Sunwear, Uvex Eyewear designers and engineers have devised a wealth of features and style options to give safety officers and eyewear users more choices than ever before. Most importantly, Uvex provides the superior safety that can enhance your productivity.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.