Honeywell El Capitan X Fat Tire Electric Mountain Bike, Black - 98000
- Shimano 9 Speed Drivetrain
- 180mm Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Powerful 500W Geared Hub Motor
- High Capacity Integrated Panasonic Battery
- High Performance Suspension
- LCD Smart Display
- Sleek & Comfortable Seat
Honeywell El Capitan X Mountain E-Bike
For the cyclist that wants the convenience of an electric bicycle with the sporty performance of a true mountain bike, the El Capitan X offers a tempting hybrid experience with wide tires. Packing a removable integrated high-capacity battery and a powerful motor, this fat-tire electric mountain bike gives you the power you need to tackle a longer ride. The motor also makes those challenging uphill rides a breeze. With five available levels of pedal assist up to and including 100% powered, you can customize your effort level to balance athletic effort and smooth, enjoyable cruising in the great outdoors.
The trail may be tough, but Honeywell Mountain E-Bikes are tougher. Built to excel in nature no matter how challenging the terrain, these electric mountain bicycles make every path a pleasure. You’ll love the durable construction, the versatile design, and the way these mountain e-bikes make the forest your new favorite highway.
Shimano 9 Speed Drivetrain
The built-in 9 speed gear offers the torque you need to tackle uphill climbs and maintain top speed pedal authority without breaking a sweat.
180mm Mechanical Disc Brakes
Crafted with sturdy, responsive 180mm mechanical disc brakes, you can ride with complete peace of mind, even on steep or winding trails.
Powerful 500W Geared Hub Motor
The 500W geared hub motor gives you the power to make your smooth, enjoyable ride even better with the flick of a switch: ideal for the return trip after a long ride.
High Capacity Integrated Panasonic Battery
The frame integrated 48V 9.6Ah Panasonic battery offers superior performance and longevity, along with a removable design for easy charging.
High Performance Suspension
The front suspension fork is designed with 80mm of travel, keeping a bumpy road from disrupting your ride. The upgraded thru-axle also delivers enhanced steering control for a smoother overall ride.
LCD Smart Display
The waterproof backlit LCD smart pedal display instantly displays remaining charge, speedometer, odometer, assist level, and more.
Sleek & Comfortable Seat
While this sporty electric mountain bike seat may have been built for performance, it's also comfortable on longer rides.
Your Honeywell e-bike is valid for return within 14 days from the date of delivery. In order to process a valid return, you need to contact us to obtain written approval and a pre-paid shipping label. Please note that any products sent back to us without approval shall be rejected and returned to you at your own cost.
- The bike must be in brand new condition (not defective or damaged) for the return authorization to be approved. We cannot accept returns on bikes with more than 5 miles on the odometer.
- Returns can only be made with the original packing materials and must be safely packed. Damaged product returns may result in additional fees.
- We will need photos or video of the bike's condition and bike packaging before we process your return.
- You are responsible for paying any return shipping fees plus a 25% restocking fee on any bike return. Your purchase price, less the actual shipping fee and restocking fee, will be refunded to you.
- Purchased Products that are in stock but have not yet shipped shall be subject to a 10% processing fee. We cannot change, intercept, or cancel orders that have already shipped. If you refuse delivery, we will treat your order as a return if it arrives back to us, and issue a refund for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost and the restocking fee.
- Refunds will be issued within 2 weeks of receipt of the item returned.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Brake Calipers: Shimano Tourney TX805
- Brake Levers: Aluminum Alloy Comfort Grip Levers with Motor Cutoff Switch
- Brake Rotors: Shimano Mechanical Disc Brake, 180mm Rotors
- Fork: 28.6mm threadless straight steerer; 100mm of travel
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 9 Speed
- Chain: KMC TEC
- Crankset: 40T, 170 mm Forged Alloy
- Kickstand: Included Rear Mount
- Headlight: LED Light Included
- Taillight: Optional
- Mud Guard: Optional
- Rear Rack: Optional
- Fat Tires: CST 26 x 4 in.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Motor: 500W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: Panasonic 48V 9.6 Ah Lithium-Ion
- Charger: 48V, 2Ah Fast Charger Operates on 100V-240V AC Power Outlets
- Display: LCD Smart Display
- Range: Up to 40 Miles*
- Speed: Up to 20 MPH on Pedal Assist or Throttle
- Drive Mode: Thumb Throttle
- Pedal Assist: 5 Levels
- Controller: 48V Controller Integrated with Frame
- Sensors: Cadence Sensors
*Range may vary depending on elevation, speed, assistance level, rider weight, headwind and ambient temperature, tire type and pressure, road condition etc.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.