Honeywell CS074AE Portable Evaporative Cooler with Remote Control and Ice Pack, 200 CFM - 1.6 Gallon Tank (White)
- Indoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler ideal for use in the southwest and Midwest regions of the US - Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Not just a Fan - Air Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation
- Super low power consumption, powerful airflow - Ideal for spot cooling small areas such as the bed, desk area, sofa and dining table
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months
- 4 Fan Speeds, Remote Control, Low Water Alarm, Energy Saving Timer, Detachable Water Tank with Ice Pack included for faster cooling
FAST & EFFICIENT EVAPORATIVE COOLING
A local spot swamp cooler, this stylish, lightweight model is built to cool your immediate area. Couch, bed, workspace, breakfast nook - the unit is compact and easily portable for personal evaporative cooling. Designed for sustained cooling, insert the dedicated ice pack into the water drawer and choose between four fan speeds. The detachable water tank and washable active carbon filter make for easy upkeep. New to evaporative air cooling? The sensation is like a lakeside breeze.
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
WORKS BETTER IN LOW HUMIDITY
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. Keep windows and/door open to allow the moist cool air to circulate outside and avoid moisture build up in the room. Evaporative cooling requires cross ventilation and must be placed in a room with open window or door to operate efficiently.
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT "JUST A FAN"
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also makes them more expensive to purchase and they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Evaporative Air Cooler
- Ideal for spot cooling in small indoor areas for targeted cooling
- Powerful 200 CFM* air flow
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- Detachable water tank with ice packs included for faster cooling
- Top handle and four durable caster wheels allow for easy mobility
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Low power consumption of 65 watts
- 6 Liter or 1.59 gallon* water capacity
- Oscillating louvers
Electronic Display & Remote Control
- Easy-to-use digital control panel
- 4 speeds include: high, medium, low and ultra-low
- Full-function remote control
- Auto-off timer
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
What's in the Box?
- 1 CS074AE Honeywell Evaporative Air Cooler with Ice Pack included
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Owner's Manual, Safety & Maintenance Guide & Warranty
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
Difference between Air Conditioners & Air Coolers:
Air Conditioner Uses
- Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air.
- Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool.
- Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room.
- Air Conditioners will decrease the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures.
- Air Conditioners use more energy.
- Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers.
Air Cooler Uses
- Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect.
- Air Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates.
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Air Coolers will increase the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home.
- Air Coolers use less energy.
- Air Coolers are generally quiet.
- Low power consumption: 65 watts
- Cools areas up to 120 sq.ft*
- 4 speeds: Ultra Low, Low, Medium, High
- LED Control Panel & Remote Control
- Water Capacity: 1.59 Gallons
- Powerful Air Flow 200 CFM
- Honeywell Cooling Media and Carbon-Dust Filter
- Detachable Water Tanks with Ice Packs
- Oscillating Louvers
- Wheels For Easy Mobility
- Product Dimensions: (W x D x H): 14.76 x 12.05 x 29.33 in.
- Product Weight: 14.33 lbs.
- Product Model Number: CS074AE
*All specifications mentioned are under test conditions, actual performance depends on ambient conditions. Specifications may vary in different countries and subject to change without prior notice.
**Water Capacity is the total volume of water that can be contained within the air cooler water tank and water distribution system.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.