Honeywell Home CT30A1005 Heat Only Non Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to install and use
- Economy Model - simple, worry-free operation
- Bimetal temperature sensor
- Mercury Free
- Mounting hardware and wall plate included
- Compatible with heat only systems
- NOT compatible with electric baseboard heat, heat pump systems, or multi stage heating/cooling systems
Standard Heat Only Thermostat
The Honeywell CT30A1005 Heat Only Thermostat has low voltage controls with a snap-action switch for heating systems. This non-programmable thermostat comes with mounting hardware (wall plate included) and does not require leveling. For straightforward temperature control, there's no substitute for Honeywell Non-Digital Thermostats. This manual thermostat controls heating in your home simply and effectively. Mercury free and compatible with heat only systems, this Honeywell Non-Programmable Thermostat has been an industry standard for years.
Complete with mounting hardware and a wall plate, this Heat Only Non-Programmable Thermostat is built with low voltage controls and a snap-action switch for heating systems. This Honeywell Manual Thermostat makes heat control in your home a breeze. No leveling is required.
- Single-Stage Heating and Cooling: No
- Multi-Stage Heating and Cooling: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Cooling Only: No
- Compatible with Warm Air Furnace: Yes
- Compatible with Central Air Conditioning: No
- Compatible with Heat Pump (No Aux./EM): No
- Compatible with Heat Pump (With Aux./EM): No
- Compatible with Hot Water: Yes
- Compatible with Steam or Gravity: Yes
- Use with Floor/Wall Furnace 24V or 750mV: Yes
- Use with Volt Gas Fireplace 24V or 750mV: Yes
- Use with Pellet Stove for mV Thermostats: No
- Use with Electric Baseboard 120V-240V: No
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.12 w x 0.88 x 3.12 in.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.