Honeywell HEPAClean Germ Reducing Air Purifier with Odor Control - 10-01-2012
Honeywell Air Purifier Give Away Contest
This contest is now over, thank you to everyone who participated!
Congratulations to the three contest winners:
1. Robert Sosalla of Reno Nevada.
2. Ronnie Horton of Hardyville Kentucky.
3. Kelly Keller Michigantown Indiana.
The HEPAClean UV Tower Air Purifier features an advanced air cleaning system that combines 3 powerful air cleaning technologies into one compact air purifier to deliver cleaner, fresher air to your home. Germ Fighting Ultraviolet Technology helps reduce viruses, bacteria, fungi and mold spores while the HEPAClean filters remove up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen. In addition, the enhanced odor control carbon zeolite pre-filter helps reduce common household odors such as pet, cooking, nursery, and smoke odors. This air purifier will circulate and filter the air in your room up to 5 times every hour with whisper quiet performance. HEPA-Type filters help capture airborne particles that are 2 microns or larger in size from the air that passes through the filter. Honeywell Air Purifier Model HHT-145.
Sweepstakes Official Rules and Regulations:
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: eAccess Solutions, Inc., 407 N. Quentin Road, Palatine, IL 60067 (“Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia excluding Puerto Rico and other territories and possessions, who are at least the age of majority in the state in which they are a permanent resident at the time the Sweepstakes commences. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after DATE SWEEPS COMMENCES, were or are employees or agents of Sponsors or their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of the winner for this Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories. Participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:
This Sweepstakes will begin on or about 12:01 a.m. (CST) on 7-20-12 and will end at 11:59 pm CST on10-01-12. Sponsor's computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on (INSERT SPECIFIC END DATE).
4. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE ODDS OF WINNING. During the Sweepstakes Period, you must log onto www.HoneywellStore.com and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration form, including your full name, address, valid e-mail address, complete mailing address and telephone number and other information requested, and clicking the submit link. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You will be provided an option at the time of entry to receive additional offers and updates with respect to other products and promotions offered by the Honeywell Store as well as similar or related products.
5. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRIES: Limit: One (1) entry per person and per email address per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. All entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned to entrants. Sponsors will not be responsible for lost, stolen, misplaced or misdirected entries. Mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate entries are void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. PRIZE; ODDS OF WINNING:
One (1) Grand Prize: one (1) winner will receive a Honeywell HHT-145 HEPAClean Germ Reducing Air Purifier with Odor Control. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize:$269.99. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable. No substitution will be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, including shipping. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. DRAWING: One Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period by Sponsor, whose decision is final and binding in all aspects of the Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be selected on or about 10-01-12, and will be notified within three (3) business days after the drawing by telephone or e-mail. A potential winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release to Sponsor within four (4) days of prize notification. If Sponsor determines a potential winner is ineligible for any reason or if the potential winner fails to return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release to Sponsor within the stated time period, it will be deemed as if the potential winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new potential winner according to these Official Rules from the remaining eligible entries. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value. One prize per Sweepstakes shall be awarded, as set forth in these rules. The winner of the Sweepstakes will be shipped the prize free of all charges within the United States. The names, city and state of the monthly winners will be published by the Sponsor on its website on or about the end of each monthly Sweepstakes period, and shall also be available in writing upon written request to Sponsor. All entries become the property of Honeywell Store and will not be returned.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Sweepstakes, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this Sweepstakes.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Winners agree to permit Sponsor to use his/her name, address, city, state, photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law. Upon request, winners agree to sign a sworn statement of eligibility and/or a further authorization or release which confirms the rights granted to Sponsor herein. Failure to comply with a request for same or to claim any prize as provided in these rules may result in prize forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner.
10. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner and the winner will be required to complete a W-9 tax form.
11. WINNER LIST: For the name of the prize-winners, available after10-31-12 please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to Attn: Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 407 N. Quentin Road, Palatine, IL 60067. No requests will be accepted after DATE.
12. APPLICABLE LAW: The Sweepstakes is subject to all U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to conflicts of law rules. Winners must comply with all applicable state laws related to possession of the prize.
Any dispute that may arise hereunder shall be brought solely in the appropriate state or federal court sitting in Chicago, IL, and participants consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such court.