Honeywell 14kW Air Cooled Home Standby Generator, WiFi-Enabled - 7229
- Precision Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that's more reliable. It also requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- WhisperCheck™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Smart, User-Friendly Controls. Honeywell Generator's Sync Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Mobile Link Remote Monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generator's maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance. (Sold Separately).
- Transfer Switch Options - Honeywell Sync Smart Transfer Switch: Utilizing digital power management, it allows for coverage of two air conditioners without additional components and up to whole house coverage.
- Honeywell Generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA.
- Premium 5 Year Limited Warranty.
The Honeywell 14kW Air Cooled Home Standby Generator is capable of providing essential circuit power protection for the home. Home standby generators allow for the maximum in peace of mind by ensuring an additional means of power during an outage. The utilization of Precision Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with a less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion. This allows for a smooth and efficient means of transferring power to sensitive electronics and appliances. Honeywell Home Standby Generators implement a Generac G-Force Engine. These pressure-lubricated engines are purpose-built and are capable of handling the many rigors of generator use.
The utilization of this engine will effectively produce reliable power while decreasing intervals between maintenance checkups. The addition of a Whisper Check™ Self-Test Mode will allow owners to run their home standby generators at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test. This allows Honeywell generators to be significantly quieter while consuming less fuel than competing models. Honeywell Home Standby Generators feature user friendly controls. The Honeywell Generator's Sync Controller will allow users to monitor battery use and track maintenance intervals. This addition ensures owners have access to keeping their generator in top operating condition.
All Honeywell Air Cooled Home Standby Generators are enclosed in an all-aluminum cover. The inclusion of a RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish makes corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions. This standby generator also features Mobile Link Remote Monitoring. This will afford owners the luxury of monitoring the status of their generator from anywhere in the world via smartphone, tablet or PC. Honeywell Air Cooled Home Standby Generators are a reliable answer that ensures necessities, conveniences and amenities are always available in the event of a power outage.
Introducing the New Mobile Link App!
All Honeywell Wi-Fi Air-Cooled Home Standby Generators will now feature the brand new Mobile Link consumer app. Mobile Link has been completely rebuilt from the ground up to deliver a more intuitive monitoring experience with a new look and easier-to-use interface. With Mobile Link, you’ll be able to monitor the status of your home standby generator wirelessly, through the Mobile Link app. You’ll receive real-time status updates, while monitoring maintenance needs and being able to contact service dealers directly. Generac has reviewed hundreds of consumer app reviews and made updates to common pain points. In this initial release, you’ll experience faster response times, detailed support articles, and easier login capabilities. Among the past concerns addressed, you’ll also now stay logged in, be able to reset your password and more easily find help when you need it. There is a lot to be excited about with the new Mobile Link app! It is available for download on iOS and Android. Experience it for yourself to achieve the ultimate peace of mind whether you are home or away.
Mobile Link Features:
Set generator exercise timing
View Hours of Protection
Monitor generator fuel level (with optional Tank Utility device)
Set and monitor generator maintenance schedule
Real-time text and email status alerts
- Add a preferred service dealer
Completely rebranded look and feel (green and blue to orange and black)
New Mobile Link app icon
Revamped Mobile Link web platform
Better login experience
More intuitive user interface
Updated Tank Utility view
View and add maintenance records
Easier access to support articles
Digital product manuals
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 14,000 watts
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG): 14,000 watts
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240V (LP/NG): 58.3 / 58.3
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 5%
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: 60 amp
- Phase: 1
- Number of Rotor Poles: 2
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Factor: 1.0
- Sound Output with generator operating at normal load: 65dB
- Sound Output with generator in WhisperCheck: 55
- Exercise Duration: 5 min
- Engine Type: GENERAC G-FORCE 800 SERIES
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Enclosure Type: Aluminum w/ cast iron sleeve
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead valve
- Lifter Type: Hydraulic
- Ignition System: Solid state with magneto
- Governor System: Electronic
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Starter: 12 VDC
- Operating rpm: 3,600
- Ready to Run/Maintenance Messages: Yes
- Engine Run Hours Indication: Yes
- Smart Battery Charger: Yes
- Charger Fault/Missing AC Warning: Yes
- Low Battery/Battery Problem Protection and Battery Condition Indication: Yes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation with over and under Voltage Protection: Yes
- Under-Frequency/Overload/Stepper Overcurrent Protection: Yes
- Safety Fused/Fuse Problem Protection: Yes
- Automatic Low Oil Pressure/High Oil Temperature Shutdown: Yes
- High Engine Temperature Shutdown: Yes
- Internal Fault/Incorrect Wiring Protection: Yes
- Common External Fault Capability: Yes
- Field Upgradable Firmware: Yes
- Unit Weight: 385 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) inches: 48 x 25 x 29
- Honeywell 14kW Generator Brochure
- Honeywell 14kW Generator Spec Sheet
- Honeywell Home Standby Generator Warranty Info
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.