Uvex by Honeywell Protege Safety Glasses with Black Frame, Clear Lens and Hydro Shield Anti-Fog Lens Coating - S4200HS
Uvex® Protégé has Proprietary Floating Lens™ and ultra-lightweight design for increased flexibility and fit. Available in HydroShield® Anti-Fog and Ultradura® Anti-Scratch Hardcoat, its wraparound brow expands for a customized fit. Soft temple tips and nose “fingers” reduce slippage. Frames have a lifetime guarantee. Made in the USA
Features & Benefits:
- HydroShield® Anti-Fog, Ultra-dura® Hardcoat
- Soft temple tip pads: flexible nose “fingers”
- Secure wraparound brow
- Lifetime frame guarantee
- Proprietary Floating Lens for flexible frame to fit different facial profiles
- Clear lens tint with HydroShield® Anti-Fog meets military ballistic test for impact
- Made in USA
- ANSI Z87.1+ - 2015
- CSA Z94.3 certified
Polycarbonate Lens Coatings available in:
- HydroShield® Anti-Fog coating offers consistent fog-free time of 90X longer than the majority of other anti-fog products and provides 2X greater scratch resistance than our next best anti-fog coating.
- Ultra-dura® Hardcoat coating
- Ultra-lightweight design weighs only 27.5 grams (less than an ounce)
- Soft temple tip pads
- Soft flexible nose “fingers” reduce slippage
- Secure wraparound brow expands to fit a wide range of users
- Certified to meet ANSI+ 2015
- CSA Z94.3 certified
- Available in multiple lens tints, including specialized SCT (Spectrum Control Technology)
- U6 grade-level filtering >99.9% of UVB/UVA protection for far and near UV transmittance
- Proprietary Floating Lens for a flexible frame
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.