UVEX by Honeywell Genesis XC Safety Glasses, Black Frame with Gray Lens & Uvextreme Anti-Fog Coating - S3301X
- RX-READY: Optional Rx lens insert securely holds prescription lenses including bifocals, trifocals & progressives; easy lens replacement allows for multiple lens tints & extends eyewear life
- LENS TINTS FOR ANY TASK: Uvex lens tint applications include sun & glare reduction, fluorescent/halogen/sodium lamp low light areas, indoor/outdoor transition, welding and traffic signal recognition
- PERMANENT LENS COATINGS: Uvex lens coatings deliver long-lasting anti-fog & anti-scratch performance; permanent bonding to the lens prevents wash/wear off even after extended use or repeated cleanings
- SAFETY: Extended wraparound lens for up to 20% more cheek/side coverage than standard Genesis model; select tints meet military V0 ballistic impact standards (7X ANSI requirements); CSA Z94.3 approved
- COMFORT: Soft elastomer browguard diffuses impacts; soft flexible nose fingers reduce slippage and conform to almost any nasal profile; cushioned, adjustable temples & lens inclination for a custom fit
Uvex Genesis XC Safety Glasses offer an economical, all-in-one protective eyewear solution for workers who wear prescription glasses. These glasses have all same comfort and adjustment features as our best-selling Genesis product line, but include an optional Rx lens insert that holds prescription lenses. This effectively turns the Genesis XC model into prescription safety glasses (and if tinted, prescription sunglasses). They can accommodate a wide variety of Rx needs, including bifocals, trifocals and progressive lenses. And the simple screw closure can easily fit prescriptions ranging from +3.0 to -3.0 diopters. The traditional Genesis wraparound design has also been extended by approximately 20% to provide extra protection for prescription lenses (now more than 180° of peripheral coverage). Built with MMT (Multi-Material Technology), these safety glasses offer the highest available impact safety: military V0 ballistic test protection against impact energies 7X higher than ANSI requirements (on select tints). They are also certified to meet CSA Z94.3 standards. Some Genesis XC models also feature an advanced TPE frame formulation that performs exceptionally well in environments where chemical mist, cutting oils and high moisture are present. The three-position lens inclination system and adjustable temple length make for a truly customized fit. The temples are also cushioned for a non-slip fit and all-day comfort. Other unique comfort features include a soft elastomer browguard to diffuse impacts, and soft, flexible nose fingers that reduce slippage and conform to almost any nasal profile. Genesis XC safety eyewear also boasts an easy and economical lens replacement system to extend the life of your glasses. Uvex Genesis XC Safety Glasses are available with multiple lens tints to suit almost any work environment. Uvex stands for "Ultra Violet Excluded", which means our safety glasses employ specifically formulated resins that filter 99.9% of the UV radiation in accordance to the U6 scale of the Z87 standard. Uvex has also developed Spectrum Control Technology (SCT), which incorporates unique dyes designed to absorb select wavelengths of radiant energy (light). Our anti-glare glasses, tinted safety glasses and safety sunglasses are designed to manipulate light to reduce a spectral hazard, or to provide distinctive filtration for specific safety eyewear viewing tasks. Examples include filtering solar radiation to reduce glare, and blocking radiation from welding to protect workers around these operations. Multiple anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings are also available. The new HydroShield technology provides our best anti-fog lens coating, keeping your vision clear up to 90X longer than most other competitive anti-fog safety glasses. The Uvextreme anti-fog coating offers great, dual-action performance under demanding hot and humid conditions for long lasting fog-free performance. Our Ultra-Dura hardcoat makes for some of the toughest scratch-resistant safety glasses in the world. Permanently bonded to the lens, it offers unparalleled scratch and chemical resistance. The dual anti-fog/anti-scratch Dura-Streme coating combines the benefits of our industry-leading Uvextreme anti-fog coating and our Ultra-Dura anti-scratch hardcoat. While the advanced anti-fog properties of Uvextreme help keep the interior of the lens clear from fogging, the rugged properties of Ultra-Dura protect the exterior of the lens from scuffs and scratches, adding up to three times more life to lenses.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.