- Cools up to 550 square feet.
- 3-in-1 functions: cooling, fan and dehumidification.
- Built-in dehumidifier, remove up to 90 pints / 24hours.
- Feather-touch LED controls.
- Latest no-drip technology using an auto-evaporation system.
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant.
- 24 hr. energy saving programmable timer.
- Adjustable temperature from 61 to 89 degrees fahrenheit.
- Powerful air flow 254 CFM.
- Single 3.94 ft hose.
- Window bracket can be installed either vertically or horizontally and is adjustable from 19.9 to 47.25 inches.
- Hose diameter measures 5 in.
- Minimum Noise level of 54 dBA.
- Brackets are interchangeable.
- Included in the box: 1 Honeywell MM14CCS portable air conditioner, installation accessories, instruction manual, and remote control.
Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner -Stay cool. Stay dry.
The MM14CCS 14,000 BTU Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one compact body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 700 square feet. It features an environmentally friendly refrigerant, auto evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three-speed, fan-only function. The MM14CCS is a convenient portable air conditioner that delivers optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation.
The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed air conditioner unit, the Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation and the smooth-gliding caster wheels provide easy mobility from room to room. What's more, the auto- evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. This portable air conditioner comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
Air Conditioner Mode
- 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner cools areas up to 700 sq. ft
- Quiet operation (54dbA)
- R410A environmentally-friendly refrigerant
- Auto-Evaporation System: Collected water from cooling is removed automatically. No bucket, no-drip design (this operation depends on the humidity level at your location)
Fan Only Mode
- Gently circulates air even when air conditioner cooling is not needed
- Removes excess moisture from air (Ideal for areas with high humidity like basements)
- Dehumidification capacity up to 90 pints per 24 hours
- Continuous Drain System: Connect a standard garden hose tube to continuously drain water collected when using in Dehumidifying Mode
- Easy-to-install window venting kit included with adjustable window bracket (from 19.9 to 47.25 inches)
- Smooth gliding castor wheels easily roll unit from room to room
- Quick & Easy Installation-all installation parts included
- Multiple Fan Speeds: High, Medium, Low
- 254 CFM powerful air flow
- Washable filter-helps catch unwanted dust particles in the air
- Digital LCD display with feather touch controls
- Programmable Timer (Set to turn ON/OFF in advance from 1 to 24 hours)
- Full function remote control
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
- 1 MM14CCS 14,000 BTU Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner (Silver/Black Color)
- 1 Remote Control (batteries included)
- 1 Owner's Manual & Warranty
- Model Number:MM14CCS
- Product Dimensions: 19.92 x 15.79 x 34.02 in.
- Weight: 74 lbs.
Q: How do you use the included venting kit?
The portable air conditioner venting kit must be installed in order for the unit to work correctly in air conditioning mode. Although portable air conditioners come in a range of different styles and sizes, the venting steps are generally the same across the board. Here are the steps to take to vent a portable AC:
- Decide where you want to vent your AC. The most common location is out of a sliding window, but some customers choose to vent a portable air conditioner out of a drop ceiling or wall.
- Slide the exhaust connector over the discharge opening on the back of the portable air conditioner.
- Connect the exhaust hose to the exhaust connector.
- Fit the opening by adjusting the length of the window kit. If required, also mark the kit and cut it down to fit the opening properly.
- Connect the venting window kit adapter to the window kit.
- Insert the window venting kit into the window. Connect the exhaust hose to the window kit adapter and shut the window. Your portable air conditioner is now ready for use!
Make sure you keep the exhaust hose very straight while using the venting system. Try not to increase the length of the exhaust hose (it can, however, be shortened). Using an extension cord with a portable air conditioner is also not recommended.
Q: Does the exhaust tube need to be installed?
A: Yes, the included exhaust tube needs to be attached/installed. However, the tube can be attached/detached at will and requires no permanent installation.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.