Howard Leight by Honeywell MAX Disposable Foam Earplugs 5-Pair Vending Pack
- Highest noise reduction rating of any single-use earplugs; most used PE foam earplugs worldwide
- Bell shape matches contours of your inner ear to ensure maximum noise reduction and resist tendency to back out of ear canal
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin helps prevent dirt build-up
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear; 5 pairs of earplugs per vending pack
- Noise Reduction Rating 33; Recommended industries: farming, chemical, construction, law enforcement, manufacturing, military, mining, municipal, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, steel, metal, transportation
Howard Leight by Honeywell MAX Disposable Foam Earplugs offer the best hearing protection in the workplace of any single-use earplugs (33 NRR). The pre-shaped, contoured foam is designed to fit almost any ear canal for comfortable all-day ear protection on the job. A closed-cell outer layer prevents dirt from building up. These earplugs are the most used PE foam earplugs in the world and are suitable for use in almost any industry. 5 pairs of earplugs per vending pack.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.