Howard Leight by Honeywell QM24+ Multi-Position Dielectric Safety Earmuff
- Multi-position headband can be adjusted to fit over the head, under the chin or behind the head
- Alternative to cap-mounted earmuffs; can be easily worn with face shields, respirators and other PPE
- Dielectric construction for added protection in electrical environments
- Ultra lightweight design that provides all day comfort; sliding headband adjustment for a custom fit
- Noise Reduction Rating 25; Recommended industries: aviation, farming, construction, lumber, steel, transportation, military/law enforcement, manufacturing, sporting, DIY projects, general contracting
the Howard Leight by Honeywell QM24 Multi-Position Dielectric Safety Earmuff offers a viable alternative to cap-mounted earmuffs. It features a multi-position headband that can easily fit under the chin, over the head or behind the head. So whether you're using a face shield, respirator or other PPE, you can still get the quality hearing protection you need. This safety earmuff also features dielectric construction to inhibit the conduction of electricity: a real benefit in electrical work environments. Noise Reduction Rating is 25 for strong ear protection.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.