Honeywell Air Filter Standard Efficiency CF108A1420/A, 14x20x1 - Merv 8
- Easy Flow Energy Efficiency: Heavy duty frame and reinforced filter.
- Filter carries a 15% microparticle capture rating - higher than any competing model.
- Outperforms all other filters in its class.
- Honeywell Standard carrys a 15% microparticle capture rating which is higher than any competing model.
- Lasts Up To 3 Months.
- Actual Dimensions (Inches): 13.38 x 19.50 x 0.90
MERV = 'Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value' this is used to rate the overall effectiveness of an Air Filter. Below you will find a table that measures the MERV strength and tells you the Application of each unit's effectiveness. In general an Air Filter with a higher MERV Rating is more effective and has a broader application, but most residential homes will find the best use from an air filter between the 5-12 MERV rating.
|MERV RATING||MIN. PARTICLE SIZE||TYPICAL CONTROLLED CONTAMINANT||TYPICAL APPLICATIONS|
|1 - 4||> 10.0 Micrometers||Pollen, dust mites, cockroach debris, sanding dust, spray paint dust, textile fibers, carpet fibers||Residential window AC units|
|5 - 8||10.0 - 3.0 Micrometers||Mold, spores, dust mite debris, cat and dog dander, hair spray, fabric protector, dusting aids, pudding mix||Better residential, general commercial, industrial workspaces|
|9 - 12||3.0 - 1.0 Micrometers||Legionella, Humidifier dust, Lead dust, Milled flour, Auto emission particulates, Nebulizer droplets||Superior residential, better commercial, hospital laboratories|
|13 - 16||1.0 - 0.3 Micrometers||Bacteria, droplet nuclei (sneeze), cooking oil, most smoke and insecticide dust, most face powder, most paint pigments||Hospital & general surgery|
|17 - 20||< 0.3 Micrometers||Virus, carbon dust, sea salt, smoke||Electronics & pharmaceutical manufacturing cleanroom|
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.