- 70 Pint (50 Pint 2019 DOE Standard) Energy Star Qualified Dehumidifier for 4,000 sq. ft.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity with Honeywell Smart Dehumidifier App
- Smart Digital Humidistat control automatically activates based on pre-set room conditions
- Front Loading Bucket with Handle and Splash Guards to avoid messy spills
- Full Tank Alert System with Automatic Shut-Off
- 2 Fan Modes
- Versatile Digital Control with Mirage Display
- Washable Dust Filter and Filter Clean Alert
- Heavy-Duty Handle can withstand up to 150 lbs.
- Easy mobility via smooth gliding wheels
- Cord winder encourages easy storage
- Continuous Drain Option
- Convenient Auto-Restart feature in the event of power outage
- Automatic Defrost Control
- 24 hour energy saving timer
- Auto Restart Mode w/ Sleep Mode
- Thermal Overload and Fuse Protection
- R410A Refrigerant
- Product Warranty: 5 Years
Powerful Dehumidifier for Rooms up to 4,000 Sq. Ft.
This powerful beast effectively removes up to 70 pints per day (50 pint 2019 DOE Standard)* of moisture from the air to protect walls, curtains, furniture and appliances from mold and mildew. This Energy Star Dehumidifier can even help extend the life of food by keeping the air dry (moisture removal depends on moisture condition and the size of your room). An ideal addition for larger basements, living rooms and storage rooms, the Honeywell Smart Wi-Fi Dehumidifier is compact but extremely powerful in removing moisture while exhausting less energy than conventional dehumidifiers. The end result can potentially save you on future energy expenses.
Smart & Versatile
Wi-Fi Enabled and compatible with Amazon Alexa Voice commands, the Honeywell Smart Dehumidifier can be controlled from almost anywhere. Wi-Fi connectivity allows you instant access to your dehumidifier from nearly anywhere. Amazon Alexa connectivity invites the use of voice commands. You’ll be able to power on, shuffle through fan speeds and adjust humidity settings without the single touch of a button. What else has been added? A Smart Digital Humidistat will automatically activate dehumidification based on pre-set room conditions. A 24-Hour Timer with unique daily/weekly scheduling function can be pre-set using the Honeywell Smart Dehumidifier App. Both features will swing the door right open for added convenience and energy savings.
Easy to Use, Easier to Maintain
The use of a durable air filter assists in reducing dust. Cleaning this filter is as simple as placing it under a running faucet. A Filter Clean Alert helps you maintain your filter for optimal operation. The detachable water tank with comfort-grip handle and anti-spill tank guards make it a breeze to empty. You can also connect the drain tube (included) to the Continuous Drain Outlet for carefree, automatic drainage.
Peace of Mind from a Brand You Can Trust
Since 2016, Honeywell Dehumidifiers have been rated top of their class by a U.S. based product safety-testing agency. All Honeywell Dehumidifiers are backed by an extended five year warranty.
*In June 2019, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure which takes various factors into account to generate a lower pint size rating for dehumidifiers to indicate capacity compared to previous testing procedures.
- Product Model: TP70AWKN
- Coverage Area: 4,000 sq. ft.
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.4 in. 15.7 in. x 25. 4 in.
- Product Weight: 41.1 lbs.
- Dehumidifier Capacity (per day): 70 pints
- Dehumidifier Capacity (2019 DOE Standard per day): 50 pints
- Bucket Capacity: 14 pints
- Bucket Location: Front
- Amperage: 5 amperes
- Air Flow: 185 CFM
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 89°
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Maximum Noise Level: 52 dBA
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: Yes
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Adjustable Humidity Settings: 30 - 90% RH
- Digital Controls: Yes
- Digital Display: Yes
- Removable Filter: Yes
- Washable Filter: Yes
- Built-in Handle: Yes
- Built-in Casters: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Duration: 24 Hours
- 24 Hour On/Off Timer: Yes
- Low Temperature Operation: No
- Temperature Indicator: No
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Yes
- Auto Restart: Yes
- Continuous Drain Option: Yes
- Included Drain Hose: Yes
- Drain Pump: No
- Splash Guard: Yes
- Auto Defrost: Yes
- Full Bucket Auto Shut-Off: Yes
- Full Bucket Indicator: Yes
- Sleep Mode: Yes
- Detachable Water Tank: Yes
- Product Warranty: 5 Years
When the dehumidifier is switched ON, a fan pulls moisture-laden air into it where it passes through dehumidifying coils. These coils condense and remove moisture from the air, collecting it in the water tank. The dry air is then exhausted from the top vent of your dehumidifier into the room as dry, warm air.
Q: What maintenance is required?
A: It is recommended to clean the filter every two weeks. You can wash the filter with water, but it is important to allow the filter to dry before placing it back inside the unit. You can also use a vacuum as an alternate cleaning method for the filter. When you are finished with the dehumidifier for the season, be sure to empty any water that has been collected in the water bin. Disconnect the hose if you used one, and make sure you replace the drain cap and rubber stopper back into the drain outlet. Make sure that you store the unit in a cool place, and away from sunlight.
Q: How is the water removed?
A: When the water tank reaches capacity, it will cause the unit to shut off until the bin is emptied. There is also the option to attach a garden hose to redirect the drainage and allow it to run without interruption. If you choose to attach a hose, you will need to ensure that the garden hose is free of kinks and that it drains into a reliable receptor, like a sink, Please read the manual for specific instructions.
Q: What kind of setup is required?
A: The portable dehumidifier is easy to setup and does not require any installation. Just remember to close all windows and doors in order for the unit to successfully work as required. It is important that it is in an enclosed area at all times while it's operational.
Q: What added benefits does my dehumidifier offer?
A: Portable dehumidifiers are easy-to-use handy devices that can be moved around from one place to the other with ease. A portable dehumidifier works to reduce and eliminate humidity from musty basements, or from any part of your home in an area with high humidity.
Q: Does the outlet on the continuous drain fit an ordinary garden hose?
The TP Series Dehumidifiers do come packaged with a drain tube for continuous drainage. You can attach a standard garden hose for continuous drainage but the max length is about 1 meter OR, you must have the hose positioned vertically downwards below the height of the dehumidifier. The continuous drainage feature relies on gravity to pull the water condensation through the hose and thus if it is too long and straight, the water may collect inside the hose or return to the unit. This is standard for most gravity drain dehumidifiers. You could buy the Honeywell model TP70PWK
with drain pump which would allow you to extend up to 5 meters as the pump helps to push the water further.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
We make it as easy as possible to ensure you get the lowest prices available:
Send A Request Now
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.
Direct From Warehouse Pricing