- True HEPA filter captures up to 99.97% of microscopic particles from the air that passes through the filter.
- UV Technology helps reduce airborne bacteria, viruses, fungi and mold spores.
- Enhanced odor absorbing pre-filter reduces unpleasant household odors faster.
- Helps reduce household VOC's & certain gases.
- Advanced electronic controls, 12 cleaning levels, 1-18 hour timer, filter-clean indicator and oscillation.
- AHAM CADR: 120 / Room Size: 12'x15' (185 sq.ft.).
- Replacement Filter 2 pack: HRF-N2.
- Replacement odor reducing pre-filter: HRF-B1 or HRF-B2.
- 5 year limited warranty.
The Honeywell UV True HEPA 5-in-1 Allergen Remover Tower Air Purifier HPA-245 utilizes an advanced air cleaning system that joins 5 powerful air cleaning functions into one incredibly unique air cleaner. Featuring germ fighting technology, the HPA-245 air cleaner helps eliminate the threat of viruses, bacteria, fungi and mold spores. HEPA filters are fully capable of capturing up to 99.97% of airborne particles such as dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen that enter and pass through the filter. Additional bonuses include a premium air filter that effectively captures larger particles while reducing unpleasant odors and absorbing certain harmful household gasses. This unit employs advanced electronic controls and features an impressive 12 cleaning levels and timer that can be programmed up to 18 hours. The HPA-245 has been AHAM certified for use in rooms up to 170 square feet. Its certified CADR values are: 110 for tobacco, 120 for dust and 130 for pollen.
Use the link below to learn more about the Honeywell HPA-245 Air Purifier:
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.