- Large LCD display with easy to set controls
- Status Indicator Lights communicate when heater is warming up and cooling down
- High - Low constant heat modes & programmable thermostat
- Robust interior copper alloy construction with 6 premium quartz elements
- Beautiful modern design provides efficient heating for extra large spaces
- Washable filter, cord wrap & easy glide casters
- Cool touch housing, reach-through handle, 4 way tip over & overheat protection
- Remote control
Honeywell's Digital Infrared Heater is an incredibly efficient heater that utilizes Infrared Technology to quietly distribute large amounts of heat for personal to whole room coverage. This unit is easily accessible through digital controls that feature an enlarged LCD display, two continuous heat settings and a programmable thermostat that comes with a temperature display. Numerous nods to safety such as cool touch housing, overheat protection and a robust copper alloy interior construction exceed industry standards and secure the ultimate in peace of mind. The addition of a sturdy handle and recessed casters greatly improve mobility and encourage owners to move this unit from one room to the next. Incredibly versatile by design, Honeywell's Digital Infrared Heater is another excellent addition that can provide peak performance in a host of settings.
- Digital Infrared
- 1500 watts
- 2 Heat Settings
- Designed for extra large rooms
- Color: White
- Product Dimensions: 18.1 x 17.9 x 15.3 inches
- 3 year limited warranty
Q: My heater won't turn on. What do I do?
A: Confirm that the electrical outlet is working and then check if the batteries in the remote are operational.
Q: How do I prevent the heater from shutting off during operation?
A: Confirm that the electrical outlet is working and then check for any obstructions. If an obstruction is found, turn heater OFF, unplug, allow to cool and remove obstruction.
Q: My heater continues to randomly shut off. What is the solution?
A: Confirm heater is not tipped and safety tip over switch is activated. If error code E1 is illuminated in Temperature Display, the heater is in tipped position and will remain off
until moved into upright position.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.