- The easy-to-use hi-tech controls give you up to 12 different cleaning power levels. Most effective for medium to large size rooms.
- It also features a 1-18 hour auto shut-off timer
- Permanent filter never needs replacing - simply vacuum to clean when Filter Change Indicator is on
- Optional ionizer for extra cleaning power and optional oscillation to enhance air circulation.
- Recommended room size: 12' x15' ; (185 sq. ft..) AHAM CADR rating (smoke): 120 R *HEPA-Type filters help capture airborne particles that are 2 microns or larger in size from the air that passes through the filter. **Based on AHAM CADR rating in recommended room size. +Based on independent testing
The HEPAClean UV Tower Air Purifier features an advanced air cleaning system that combines 3 powerful air cleaning technologies into one compact air purifier to deliver cleaner, fresher air to your home. Germ Fighting Ultraviolet Technology helps reduce viruses, bacteria, fungi and mold spores while the HEPAClean filters remove up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen. In addition, the enhanced odor control carbon zeolite pre-filter helps reduce common household odors such as pet, cooking, nursery, and smoke odors. This air purifier will circulate and filter the air in your room up to 5 times every hour with whisper quiet performance. HEPA-Type filters help capture airborne particles that are 2 microns or larger in size from the air that passes through the filter. Based on AHAM CADR rating in recommended room size. Based on independent testing
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Product Size (LxWxH): 11.42 x 10.83 x 30.31
Use the link below to learn more about the Honeywell HHT-145 Air Purifier:
Q: Why do I need a Honeywell Air Purifier; isn't the air in my home clean?
A: Please click this link for a video that demonstrates why every home should have a Honeywell Air Purifier: Video