The Honeywell Quietcare Cool Mist Humidifier is efficient in establishing a clean breathing environment. This humidifier utilizes QuietCare Technology that's 30% quieter than similarly constructed evaporative humidifiers. Discharging invisible cool moisture into the air in 3 moisture output settings, the Honeywell Quietcare Cool Mist Humidifier features a run time of 24 hours per filling. Accessibility has also been addressed with the utilization of a wide tank opening that allows for easy filling and cleaning. An ideal fit for medium sized rooms, this Honeywell humidifier provides premier performance and accessibility.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.
Q: I hear the fan turning, but I don't see any mist. Is my humidifier operating properly?
A: Dry air is pulled through the system and a fan disperses invisible, moisture balanced air. There is no "mist" emitted. When operating normally you will feel only cool air coming from the unit. Monitor the water level in your Tank/Base. If you notice a decrease in the Water Tank over 24 hours then the unit is operating normally.
Q: My unit has been running for several hours. I hear the fan spinning, but I do not notice the water level in the tank decreasing.
A: First, check the filter to ensure it is wet. If the pad appears dry, remove it from the Base and gently
rinse under cool water. Reposition wet filter in the Base. You may also want to note the current
moisture level in your home. If the humidity level is over 60% the unit will not put out much moisture
as your air is already saturated. Also verify the upper enclosure and water tank are properly seated.
Q: My filter has turned light brown and rust colored. Do I need a new filter?
A: Probably not. Since your filter has been made with Protec antimicrobial, the change in color
indicates only a mineral deposit. Soak filter in a sink full of cool water to help break up deposits.
The discoloration may remain but will not affect the humidifier's performance.