The Honeywell Easy to Care Top Fill Humidifier is an excellent addition for those searching to secure a healthy and pleasant breathing environment for medium sized rooms. This humidifier is easy to use and utilizes a top fill design that allows for seamless filling. This model includes 2 moisture output settings and discharges invisible cool moisture into the air. The inclusion of a self regulating evaporative system and a running time of 36 hours per filling make this an efficient and altogether convenient selection.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.
Write A Customer Review
Average score based on 17 reviews
View More Reviews...
Very Easy Cleaning
Reviewed: 12/16/2019 by Lindsey Steinberg
I'm not used to this type of evaporating humidifier, I've always had ones that show the steam coming out. However, they always have so many nooks and crannies that get mold and I can't get it all off. I also read the'yre not the best for you because they turn all contents into steam and spew that out, even chemicals and mold, should it be in the system/water. This led me to this machine. I think I'm using it in a room that's a little too big for just one, or maybe it's just right? I definitely don't feel incredibly dry like I normally would in the winter, but it is hard to know if it's working. I guess I would need a humidification detector to know. It is SO easy to clean, though. I keep it on all day and all night, on high. The noise is a nice white noise, and I don't understand why people complain about the blue light. It doesn't bother me at all. It must be doing something, and again, it is SO easy to clean. It makes me feel safe knowing that there's not serious mold growing on it that I cant get off.
Q: How do I clean inside the grille by the fan?
A: You can clean the grille with a cotton swab or
pipe cleaner, gently inserting between the grille
Q: How do I assemble my humidifier after cleaning?
A: See page 8 of your owners manual.
Q: Can I use dish soap to clean my humidifier?
A: It is not recommended that you use dish soap to
clean your humidifier as it is very hard to remove
all the soap and this could cause damage to your
Q: Can I add water treatments to this humidifier?
A: You should only add water treatments to your
humidifier that are specifically made for
evaporative humidifiers such as the Protec Cleaning Cartridge, model PC-1 or PC-2. Using
water treatments that are not recommended for
evaporative humidifiers could damage your humidifier. If you are concerned about hard water,
it is recommended you use distilled water in your