The Honeywell Handheld Ceiling Fan Remote Model # 40013 comes with an easy-to-use LCD Touch Screen. This remote is pre-programmed from the factory and should work right out of the box once the battery is installed. In the event of reprogramming, please follow the instructions inside the included manual. This Honeywell Handheld Ceiling Fan Remote includes the following: Transmitter, Receiver, Wire Nuts, Batteries, Owner's Manual/Instructions and Mounting Attachment.
Honeywell Handheld Ceiling Fan Remote, Model 40013 Functions:
- Fan Speed Control: Tap lightly to cycle through the fan speed settings displayed on the LCD readout.
- Fan: Tap lightly to turn the fan on or off.
- Light: Tap lightly to turn light on or off. Hold down for 2 seconds to cycle through dimmer setting.
- Walk Away Light Delay: Tap once - the light and fan turn off after 1 minute.
- Home Shield: Press and hold the Light and Delay buttons for 3 seconds. Fan will be off and the light will randomly turn on and off while you are away.
- D/O: Set the light for use with incandescent bulbs or compact fluorescent bulbs (CFL).
- LEARN: Synchronizes transmitter and receiver signals.
Write A Customer Review
Average score based on 7 reviews
Customer Service Response:
We're thrilled we were able to resolve this issue for you, Gary. We've contacted our shipping dpt. to address the delay. thank you for your business.