A traditionally designed surface mount door chime.
|Regular Price: $3.49
|You Save: $1.00|
- UV-resistant plastic that holds its true color for longer than customary plastic.
- Requires wired installation, measures 4.9-inches (H) by 2.85-inches (W) by.75-inches (D) and has a white finish.
- Add this push button to any 'B' category chimes for additional door alerts at the front, rear or side doors of your home.
- Wired chimes and pushes provide classic design, are easy to install and are more affordable than wireless.
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship.
The Honeywell RPW110A1004/A Wired Surface Mount Push Button Door Chime is encased in a UV-resistant plastic that will maintain its original coloring for an extended amount of time compared to customary plastic models. This is a traditionally designed push button and features measurements of 4-9 inches (H) by 2.85 inches (W) by .75-inches (D) and comes in a sleek white finish. Bolster your home's security by utilizing this door chime as an additional door alert for your front door, rear door and side doors. This can be achieved by adding this push button to any 'B' category chimes. Incredibly easy to install, this product is accompanied by Honeywell's easy-to-follow categorization guide that will allow you to search for compatible chimes and push buttons. A classic design, effortless installation process and a very affordable price make this an excellent alternative to a wireless model. Assuring absolute peace of mind, Honeywell has included a one year warranty that protects your product against defects in material and faulty workmanship.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.