15,000 Watt Rated Standby Generator with Mobile Link Monitoring
|Regular Price: $4,179.95
|You Save: $721.00|
- Mobile Link Cellular Remote Monitoring - Mobile Link lets you check on your generator's status, even when you are away, using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Quiet Operation - One of the quietest units available, foam panels reduce the generator's noise levels, and the patented weekly WhisperCheck self-test mode is even quieter than normal operation.
- Rugged OHVI Engine - The Generac OHVI engine is purpose-built for the rigors of generator use, and requires significantly fewer scheduled maintenance checkups than competitive engines.
- Sync 2.0 Controller - The next generation Honeywell Sync 2.0 controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows for easy monitoring of history and maintenance logs, as well as management of generator functions.
- Sturdy, All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure - Honeywell's durable aluminum enclosure with RhinoCoat finish prolongs the life of your generator with corrosion-resistant protection from the elements, making it ideal for coastal and salt-air climates. Modeled to withstand winds up to 150 mph, and with a fire rating, 3rd-party-certified to NFPA standards, that allows for installations as close as 18" to the home. Composite mounting pad is included, eliminating the need to pour a concrete base unless specified by local codes. An included base fascia completes the pleasing appearance of your generator.
- Transfer Switch Options - Honeywell Sync Smart transfer switches utilize digital power management and allow for coverage of two air conditioners without additional components and up to whole house coverage.
- 5 Year Warranty - Honeywell automatic standby generators carry a best-in-class 5 year comprehensive warranty.
Protect your home and family every day, whether you are home or away. Home, family, assets, the things that matter most; remain protected during a power outage with the installation of a Honeywell standby generator. Unlike portable generators, a Honeywell home standby generator automatically starts within seconds of detecting a power outage, and can backup every circuit in your house, including your furnace, central air, home theater, rec room, and more. It runs on your home's existing natural gas or LP fuel supply, giving you 24/7 backup and running as long as necessary, until utility power is restored. Gain more coverage with a smaller generator by completing your generator system with the Honeywell Sync transfer switch.
Honeywell 6261 Air Cooled 15kW Home Standby Generator Details:
- Includes Mobile Link Monitoring System - check your generator's status using your computer, tablet
or smart phone.
- PrecisionPower Electrical Technology produces less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion.
- Generac OHVI engine is purpose-built for the rigors of generator use.
- Two Line LCD Multi-lingual Digital Controller. (English/Spanish/French/Portuguese)
Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of LP or Natural Gas.
- Enclosures are lined with sound reducing foam panels.
- Patented WhisperCheck weekly self-test mode.
Sturdy, All-Weather aluminum corrosion resistant enclosure; highly recommended for coastal regions.
External main circuit breaker, system status and maintenance interval LED indicators.
- Flexible fuel line connector.
- Includes composite mounting pad for easier installation.
Base fascia for added protection against debris and rodents.
- Generator designed and manufactured in USA.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 48" x 25" x 29".
- UL 2200 Listed.
- For safety reasons and to ensure adherence to all local, state and national electrical codes, Honeywell recommends you use an authorized dealer or licensed contractor for installation.
Honeywell Sync Transfer Switch sold separately.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.