- Compatible with the full 22-150kW line of Honeywell liquid-cooled generators
- Housed in a steel NEMA/UL Type 3R enclosure
- Mechanically-held contacts for fast, positive connections
- Rated for all classes of load, 100% equipment rated, both inductive and resistive
- 160 millisecond transfer time
- Dual coal design
- Main contacts are silver plated or silver alloy to resist welding and sticking
- NEMA/UL 3R (indoor/outdoor rated) steel enclosure is standard
- Limited 5 year warranty
This Honeywell Transfer Switch is compatible with the full 22-150kW line of Honeywell liquid-cooled generators. Housed in a steel NEMA/UL Type 3R enclosure, the Heavy Duty Generac Contractor is a UL recognized device that's designed for years of service. The control at the generator handles all the timing, sensing and exercising functions. This transfer switch is electrically operated and allows for swift and positive connections (160 millisecond transfer time). Rated for all classes of load and 100% equipment rated, this Honeywell Transfer Switch is both inductive and resistive. The Honeywell RTSZ800J3 Transfer Switch features a dual coal design with main contacts that are silver plated or silver alloy to resist welding and sticking.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.